Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New boy needs name lol

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

New boy needs name lol Empty
PostSubject: New boy needs name lol   New boy needs name lol Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2009, 10:52 pm

I still need to name the brazilian rainbow boa and now I need to name my new male pastel ball python. Remember drug connotations. ;-) I will have pics soon for the ball python.
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

PostSubject: Re: New boy needs name lol   New boy needs name lol Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 10:33 pm

New boy needs name lol Vhpyts
New boy needs name lol 1zmfq4p
New boy needs name lol Jgtci0
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: New boy needs name lol   New boy needs name lol Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 10:35 pm

I hate the awesomeness of your dinky little camera. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
the anti-poon

PostSubject: Re: New boy needs name lol   New boy needs name lol Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 10:46 pm

Now would be the point where i say it isn't the size that matters, but......I know size does matter ;-) lol
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

PostSubject: Re: New boy needs name lol   New boy needs name lol Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2009, 10:51 pm

Rolling Eyes lol

Seriously, though, he's gorgeous. I'm not great coming up with names that stick to your theme, but here goes...

Cid (acid)
Brom (hydrobromide)

... yeah, that's all I've got.
Back to top Go down
JDaniel

JDaniel

Male Posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: New boy needs name lol   New boy needs name lol Icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2009, 11:09 am

the pastel Cybin from the active drug in shrooms (psilocybin)

The BRB um how about Phen from the active chemical in Angel dust (Phencyclidine)
Back to top Go down
http://www.midtnherps.com
pinkstrawberry

PostSubject: Re: New boy needs name lol   New boy needs name lol Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 3:26 pm

How about mary jane? lol Colombian? Candy Razz
Back to top Go down
MaryJane

MaryJane

Female Posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: New boy needs name lol   New boy needs name lol Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2009, 10:03 pm

He already has a snake named MaryJane Razz How about Crack ? LOL
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

PostSubject: Re: New boy needs name lol   New boy needs name lol Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2009, 2:31 am

Jay I already have\had an animal named cybin for mushrooms haha. It was my little crested. I guess I could just use that one again. I liked the name lol.

Yeah strawberry I already have a mary Jane haha It got kinda confusing with actually knowing a Mary Jane person in real life :-P

And I like Cid, Sandy but I already Have Lucy for LSD which is acid, and if I name him Cid I will think of Sid Vicious. lol
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

PostSubject: Re: New boy needs name lol   New boy needs name lol Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2009, 3:56 am

Razz

Told ya I was no good with names following your theme. Recycling names works, though.
Back to top Go down
JDaniel

JDaniel

Male Posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: New boy needs name lol   New boy needs name lol Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2009, 11:34 am

walking balls <--- Ok I dont know what this is but really looks like something lmao nutsack maybe IDK but nontheless funny reminds me of Devin

HAHA
Back to top Go down
http://www.midtnherps.com
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

PostSubject: Re: New boy needs name lol   New boy needs name lol Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2009, 2:25 pm

*cough* it is what it is lol
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

PostSubject: Re: New boy needs name lol   New boy needs name lol Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2009, 2:51 pm

JDaniel wrote:
walking balls <--- Ok I dont know what this is but really looks like something lmao nutsack maybe IDK but nontheless funny reminds me of Devin

HAHA

yeah I know even in pants and with sonnie's fatass distracting you My nutsack is amazingly memorable. Lol It is a couple of kumquats arguing in my pants lol
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

PostSubject: Re: New boy needs name lol   New boy needs name lol Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2009, 3:00 pm

Oh and Sandy I kind ahate my camera from time to time. I hate resizing things and it always takes HUGE pictures lol
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

PostSubject: Re: New boy needs name lol   New boy needs name lol Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2009, 8:03 pm

The Anti-Poon wrote:
JDaniel wrote:

HAHA

yeah I know even in pants and with sonnie's fatass distracting you My nutsack is amazingly memorable. Lol It is a couple of kumquats arguing in my pants lol

The Anti-Poon wrote:
Oh and Sandy I kind ahate my camera from time to time. I hate resizing things and it always takes HUGE pictures lol

Did. Not. Need. That. Visual. Thanks, guys......... No

Devin, there should be a setting somewhere on there to change that. I know there is on mine. I've got mine set to 2M and it makes 1600x1200 photos. I still have to resize them but that size is good for making prints.
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

PostSubject: Re: New boy needs name lol   New boy needs name lol Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2009, 11:21 am

The pastel finally ate I was pretty stoked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New boy needs name lol   New boy needs name lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New boy needs name lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knox Area Reptile Keepers :: Reptile Discussion :: Snakes-
Jump to: