Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Don't have to read if you don't want

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

Don't have to read if you don't want Empty
PostSubject: Don't have to read if you don't want   Don't have to read if you don't want Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2009, 11:34 pm

I just need to vent and I no longer have a myspace or facebook and I don't want to call anyone because i am waiting on a phone call from the person that has me all up in knots. Sooooo here goes. I started dating Amanda in June, not too long but not really all that recent either. considering my ex who is now a good friend claims she loves a dude after 2 months. I don't know what it is about this woman. She drives me nuts in both the good and bad way. I could roll off a list of all the wonderful things about her but you all don't care lol. She hasn't done anything "wrong." I just don't see her for a day and I get this sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach. I can't bring myself to tell her about this for fear of scaring her off. She is in a hectic time in her life. She is paying for school, an apt., a car, and working while doing it. Oh and is about to have to move to some where new out of some feeling of debt to one of her good friends who needs a place to live. So yeah the added stress of a boyfriend who is flipping his shit because he doesn't know wtf to do isn't going to help the stress level. for one of the first times in my life I can't just tell myself," this is no biggie, you can deal with this. Whatever happens you can handle it." AND i HATE IT! I just don't want to take that risk of her saying she can't deal with that right now, even if she could end up with the same feelings, but it is just too much to deal with right now....So yeah i don't really expect any replies. Have a wonderful day because my is completely fucked.
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: Don't have to read if you don't want   Don't have to read if you don't want Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2009, 8:07 am

Emailed you.
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
MaryJane

MaryJane

Female Posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Don't have to read if you don't want   Don't have to read if you don't want Icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2009, 5:24 pm

Sorry to hear you are going through this. I find myself in a similar situation with Lee. We will be dating 6 months November 23rd. I find myself being possessive and jealous when ive NEVER been that way with any man in the past. I actually did flake a little bit on him last week. I got off of work last week just to check up on him cause i got this bad feeling that he was hiding something from me. Anyways, theres alot more to it than that. Just i know kind of how you are feeling right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Don't have to read if you don't want   Don't have to read if you don't want Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Don't have to read if you don't want
Page 1 of 1