Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hello, from laughing dog!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
laughing dog

laughing dog

Male Posts : 68

hello, from laughing dog! Empty
PostSubject: hello, from laughing dog!   hello, from laughing dog! Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2009, 3:11 pm

finally got my account to work, so here i am, like it or not.
Back to top Go down
JDaniel

JDaniel

Male Posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: hello, from laughing dog!   hello, from laughing dog! Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2009, 3:26 pm

welcome and please enjoy the site
Back to top Go down
http://www.midtnherps.com
knox

knox

Male Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: hello, from laughing dog!   hello, from laughing dog! Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2009, 9:37 pm

'Bout time!
Back to top Go down
laughing dog

laughing dog

PostSubject: Re: hello, from laughing dog!   hello, from laughing dog! Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2009, 2:15 pm

thanks for the warm welcome you guys, and its better late than never? i had some probs tring to log on once i had signed up, thought you all were tring to keep me out like this one site, as they welched(in my point of view anyway) on a business deal that was seperate from a personal thing they said they had with nicole, then me cause i tried to sort it out as it seemed so non nonsensical, sudden, and right after our transaction they decided to slander the hell outta us. one person locally from one of these forums says theyre freinds so said wed be excomunicated from everywere when i tried to make a complaint about it (obviously im not afraid of scare tactics, or just to stupid to let it go at a loss off half at least of what i was suppossed to get).
sorry im still so bitter, keep thinking im over it, but a hundred bucks is a big loss to me.
Back to top Go down
laughing dog

laughing dog

PostSubject: Re: hello, from laughing dog!   hello, from laughing dog! Icon_minitimeDecember 9th 2009, 2:23 pm

so now that im finished pouting about my recent experiance, what has everyone else been up to???
Back to top Go down
roxyjangles

PostSubject: Re: hello, from laughing dog!   hello, from laughing dog! Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 1:41 pm

Nice seeing you here!

If you don't remember me, I'm the one that you and your girlfriend got all the rats from a while back. It was great meeting you two Smile
Back to top Go down
laughing dog

laughing dog

PostSubject: Re: hello, from laughing dog!   hello, from laughing dog! Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 7:31 pm

my fiancee and i are doing good, as i hope you are too. as for the rats, we remmember, and still have all but one that died, and im carinng for them well, with them throwing out lots of pups for food for my herps(thanks again). i would let some grow up but dont have more good cages to put them in to be fare on spce for them right now, and they appear to not have to much interest in caring for the babes anyway.
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: hello, from laughing dog!   hello, from laughing dog! Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2009, 1:35 pm

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it. I am about to have my lazy ass back in gear here so I should be on more.
Back to top Go down
laughing dog

laughing dog

PostSubject: Re: hello, from laughing dog!   hello, from laughing dog! Icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2009, 6:15 pm

thanks, what all does everyone keep since i twas talking to ya last, and how they doing? hopefully everyone is doing well.
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

PostSubject: Re: hello, from laughing dog!   hello, from laughing dog! Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 4:23 pm

I have been doing wonderful. I have an absolutely amazing woman in my life. I have dropped down to just snakes these days. I have 2 normal female ball pythons, 1 male pastel ball python, and 1 Brazilian rainbow boa that is growing like a weed.
Back to top Go down
laughing dog

laughing dog

PostSubject: Re: hello, from laughing dog!   hello, from laughing dog! Icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2009, 4:36 pm

wow! im so happy for you devin. im about to get married to nicole, just got some Ts, and baby ball pythons, and am tring to get feeder colonies going to support my hobby as i still have a fairly decent herp/invert wish list, as well as hopefully breeding my leo girls.
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

PostSubject: Re: hello, from laughing dog!   hello, from laughing dog! Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 12:18 am

thanks, I am actually really happy which is very unnatural for me to being a relationship and be happy :-P lol congrats I'd really like to get a rack system setup.......I need to find the tubs I need and get everything measured out so I can order heat tape and all that shit.
Back to top Go down
laughing dog

laughing dog

PostSubject: Re: hello, from laughing dog!   hello, from laughing dog! Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 12:40 am

they had great see through slick ones with snap on tops at wal-mart right before x-mas when i was there, but they usually have big ones at biglots. the dollar stores have them to at times. at this rate ill be needing a rack to by or after spring, hopefully. lol right now im thinking of letting some of the rat pups grow up as some of the females are starting to take care of them (maybe they just needed tomature in time?), instead of feeding them all off to the snakes. the mice i got aint doing nothing but stinking, so as my fl./brooksi died on x-mas suddenly in my hand, i might not be needing the damned mice to try to breed pinkies. thinking of tring my hand at a rabbit type rack for the rats, as the droppings would just fall right through, and maybe keep their nails down (which is the only down side of the little hair balls so far). i had great luck getting my bps to take the frozen thawed instead of live mice they were used to so im even happier with them. how are yours doing by the way?
Back to top Go down
laughing dog

laughing dog

PostSubject: Re: hello, from laughing dog!   hello, from laughing dog! Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 12:47 am

P.S. if anyone has a nice male they wanna breed to a female bp, let me know, as a guy i know in my local group is looking to breed his three something year old female if i knew anyone who was interested. he just wanted to use a healthy one that was nice is alls he cared about, but im wondering if any one would want to use a beauty of a morgh also?
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

PostSubject: Re: hello, from laughing dog!   hello, from laughing dog! Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 12:42 am

I actualy have a very pretty pastel that has locked with my female twice. I would maybe be willing to head out to his place and see if they lock up or not.
Back to top Go down
laughing dog

laughing dog

PostSubject: Re: hello, from laughing dog!   hello, from laughing dog! Icon_minitimeDecember 28th 2009, 3:28 pm

id have to get his info as nicole is headed out there were they all hang out now. so your having luck with the two girls of yours i saw eh? the one was smaller, but the one was a good sized gal.
at the rate theyre doing, my two bigger ones will be ready to breed in a year, maybe my two small ones if they keep playing catchup like theyve started.
im sure hed be happy, ill have to give nicole a call and see if i can exchange you alls info if you send it to my email.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello, from laughing dog!   hello, from laughing dog! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello, from laughing dog!
Page 1 of 1