Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

uehling bad guys review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
laughing dog

laughing dog

Male Posts : 68

uehling bad guys review Empty
PostSubject: uehling bad guys review   uehling bad guys review Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2009, 4:19 pm

now everyone not on national associations agrees they were great in business when they delt with them before, but as i had a bad dealing and got the rub from them im posting in hopes they dont decide to do it again to anyone else(so hate me if you want, i guess). a while back i was supposed to get about 2,000 dubia(mostly gravid females, as he said he was mostly giving them away except for hard times needing some money) as a starter colony to vamp up my sad one, along with two haitian brown small spiders(considered freebies, but sealed the deal as to over ride my shipping and online dealing fears), for $100 including shipping. i recieved fifteen pairs of adults, of which the females were in bad shape and paper thin(the males were fine though oddly enough). some assorted nymphs that most of which were dead, with the ones alive in bad shape and also paper thin, along with all being a fourth the size at least of usual dubias. the one T spiderling was packed fine and in decent shape. he did not listen to me at all as i asked and said about how they would need to be packed for shipping, so i attribute this to most of the dead dubias(were a pile of parts in there), along with that they had no food or watering, and only had three egg crate instead of the five standard in the shipping size box, and havent been able to break them of canibalism at all. contacting him immediatly after inspecting the roaches, (nicole had already posted a review before i got a chance to look them over), he said it was odd and promised to make good on the mistake, and send two more Ts for the trouble of the missing one, and also promised to make good on the roaches condition due to shipping and improper packing. in short right after that they said some nasty things to and about nicole and i all over their site( the tarantulas lair), and banned our ip address, and tampered with writing we had made on their forum. i did get $5 back from them on my paypal account after making a stink, but am still out the rest of what i was supposed to get, or a refund which i asked for for the return of the dubias in better conditon of what i got them in. there is other stuff to this story but mostly just personal attacks and slander form them(but as you all dont know, so not nessary to tell), and is just personal stuff that was supposed to be aside from business that they spread around when i inquire about making good on our deal. i just find it odd theyd start stuff about us right after the transaction. seems scammy to me, but i probly am most things they say just not i liar though i know most of the being myself things i say seem way out there to most, and it was a crappy thing to do attacking nicole for the bs reasons they gave when they were worse about what they said was makeing her wrong to associate with anymore(they said im not banned, but still wont allow my ip address on there to see what they say is proof of things, as they could just have banned her email).
Back to top Go down

uehling bad guys review
Page 1 of 1