Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi there......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
roxyjangles

Hi there...... Empty
PostSubject: Hi there......   Hi there...... Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 12:14 pm

Guess I'm a bit slow....didn't know this forum was around. I was wondering where everyone went.

I keep a few small pythons and colubrids. I used to breed feeder rats and mice, but now just keep a few hairless rats as pets.

I have a 3 month old daughter named Sophia who is the love of my life.

Anyway, Hope everyone is doing well!
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

Hi there...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there......   Hi there...... Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 12:55 pm

Sorry for the misplaced and now late invite, Alicia. :| But glad you're here now! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
roxyjangles

Hi there...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there......   Hi there...... Icon_minitimeDecember 15th 2009, 1:38 pm

It's okay...I am just happy to be here. blowkiss
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

Hi there...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there......   Hi there...... Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2009, 1:28 pm

Hey alicia, definitely sorry about not sending an invite :-( Also I am abit late on this greeting haha. I haven't been on in a while. This is Devin btw...It is good to see you on here.

Last edited by the anti-poon on July 8th 2010, 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
roxyjangles

Hi there...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there......   Hi there...... Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2009, 2:10 pm

Hey Devin! Glad to see you Smile
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

Hi there...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there......   Hi there...... Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2009, 2:17 pm

hmmmmm what kind of rack systems do you have?

Last edited by the anti-poon on July 8th 2010, 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
roxyjangles

Hi there...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there......   Hi there...... Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2009, 2:22 pm

I have the nature's spirit racks. The ones I have left are still being used...I was supposed to ship off some bloods to a friend, but she hasn't set a date yet and the weather is so cold I don't know when I'll be able to get them out. But hopefully before too long I'll be able to list them.
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

Hi there...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there......   Hi there...... Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2009, 2:24 pm

I have been talking with eric, he wants me to help him build another rack system for his geckos, so I will be getting some experience in rack systems. I have only put together glass tanks so far. I have been iffy about buying a rack when I know I could make one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi there...... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there......   Hi there...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi there......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knox Area Reptile Keepers :: New Members :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to: