Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

anyone with any interest in invertibrates?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
laughing dog

Male Posts : 68

PostSubject: anyone with any interest in invertibrates?   December 19th 2009, 7:10 pm

looking to share cultures, or info on ivertibrates locally.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Female Posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: anyone with any interest in invertibrates?   August 16th 2010, 8:13 pm

laughing dog wrote:

Hi, just joined this forum. I know this post is a bit old, but I thought I'd let you know that although I am not local to you I do indeed keep 10 tarantulas. If you are into Ts then I'd be happy to yak about them with you. I need to upload some more of my pics of mine & try to take some new pics of them. If you keep spiders then you know how hard it is to get good pics of them. When I get my pics ready I will go into detail as to what I currently keep. Oh, I do have one wc wolf spider also, it was in my tub & I decided to keep it. It's doing great & growing. It was the smallest one so far this summer that got trapped in the tub. The rest got a free ride back outside.
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: anyone with any interest in invertibrates?   August 16th 2010, 8:58 pm

Phoenix wrote:
laughing dog wrote:

Hi, just joined this forum. I know this post is a bit old, but I thought I'd let you know that although I am not local to you I do indeed keep 10 tarantulas. If you are into Ts then I'd be happy to yak about them with you. I need to upload some more of my pics of mine & try to take some new pics of them. If you keep spiders then you know how hard it is to get good pics of them. When I get my pics ready I will go into detail as to what I currently keep. Oh, I do have one wc wolf spider also, it was in my tub & I decided to keep it. It's doing great & growing. It was the smallest one so far this summer that got trapped in the tub. The rest got a free ride back outside.

Look forward to seeing pics! Very Happy

Male Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: anyone with any interest in invertibrates?   March 12th 2012, 7:26 pm

Just joined the forum yesterday and posted a thread with a few pics of my spiders. I know this thread is pretty old but thought i'd say hi. Always fun to talk creepy crawlies. Hit me up anytime to share pics/info. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone with any interest in invertibrates?   

Back to top Go down

anyone with any interest in invertibrates?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knox Area Reptile Keepers :: Reptile Discussion :: Invertebrates-
Jump to: