Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

anyone with any interest in invertibrates?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
laughing dog

laughing dog

Male Posts : 68

anyone with any interest in invertibrates? Empty
PostSubject: anyone with any interest in invertibrates?   anyone with any interest in invertibrates? Icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2009, 7:10 pm

looking to share cultures, or info on ivertibrates locally.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Female Posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: anyone with any interest in invertibrates?   anyone with any interest in invertibrates? Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 8:13 pm

laughing dog wrote:

Hi, just joined this forum. I know this post is a bit old, but I thought I'd let you know that although I am not local to you I do indeed keep 10 tarantulas. If you are into Ts then I'd be happy to yak about them with you. I need to upload some more of my pics of mine & try to take some new pics of them. If you keep spiders then you know how hard it is to get good pics of them. When I get my pics ready I will go into detail as to what I currently keep. Oh, I do have one wc wolf spider also, it was in my tub & I decided to keep it. It's doing great & growing. It was the smallest one so far this summer that got trapped in the tub. The rest got a free ride back outside.
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: anyone with any interest in invertibrates?   anyone with any interest in invertibrates? Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 8:58 pm

Phoenix wrote:
laughing dog wrote:

Hi, just joined this forum. I know this post is a bit old, but I thought I'd let you know that although I am not local to you I do indeed keep 10 tarantulas. If you are into Ts then I'd be happy to yak about them with you. I need to upload some more of my pics of mine & try to take some new pics of them. If you keep spiders then you know how hard it is to get good pics of them. When I get my pics ready I will go into detail as to what I currently keep. Oh, I do have one wc wolf spider also, it was in my tub & I decided to keep it. It's doing great & growing. It was the smallest one so far this summer that got trapped in the tub. The rest got a free ride back outside.

Look forward to seeing pics! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
19Toe

19Toe

Male Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: anyone with any interest in invertibrates?   anyone with any interest in invertibrates? Icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2012, 7:26 pm

Just joined the forum yesterday and posted a thread with a few pics of my spiders. I know this thread is pretty old but thought i'd say hi. Always fun to talk creepy crawlies. Hit me up anytime to share pics/info. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone with any interest in invertibrates?   anyone with any interest in invertibrates? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone with any interest in invertibrates?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knox Area Reptile Keepers :: Reptile Discussion :: Invertebrates-
Jump to: