Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Well, I had posted second....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
msskellington

Well, I had posted second.... Empty
PostSubject: Well, I had posted second....   Well, I had posted second.... Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2009, 9:12 am

but I got deleted....

anyway, this one will be better anyway.

My name is Ashley. I live in Sevier County. Sandy and I have been friends for a couple years or so now....Brian too..lol
Currently, I have 2 corns, a snow and an anery. A rescued Ball Python who is mostly blind. A tokay gecko and a Brazilian Rainbow boa. The latter 2 are evil and therefore merely for show. lol. mostly because I hate being bitten and they like to do that.

I have a husband named Aaron who will likely make an appearance around here, and 2 kids, Conner (4) and Kairi (2) and my next is due in October, her name is Zoe...unless she is a magician and hiding some prominent anatomy.

Anyway. See you around I hope.
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: Well, I had posted second....   Well, I had posted second.... Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2009, 12:07 pm

Yeah, sorry about that. ForumMotion decided to just dump a chunk of information. Grr..

But welcome [back], Ashley ❤
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
JDaniel

JDaniel

Male Posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: Well, I had posted second....   Well, I had posted second.... Icon_minitimeJuly 16th 2009, 12:21 pm

welcome back
Back to top Go down
http://www.midtnherps.com
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Well, I had posted second....   Well, I had posted second.... Icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2009, 11:20 am

Hello Ashley, I am sorry to hear your Brazilian is mean.....i don't mind getting tagged, I'll try and make him\her personable lol. From what I hear tokays just don't get nice haha. Pretty but not nice. Glad to have you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, I had posted second....   Well, I had posted second.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, I had posted second....
Page 1 of 1