Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

iso: nice male bp to mate three something year old, female bp.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
laughing dog

laughing dog

Male Posts : 68

iso: nice male bp to mate three something year old, female bp. Empty
PostSubject: iso: nice male bp to mate three something year old, female bp.   iso: nice male bp to mate three something year old, female bp. Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 12:49 am

if anyone has a nice male they wanna breed to a female bp, let me know, as a guy i know in my local group is looking to breed his three something year old female if i knew anyone who was interested. he just wanted to use a healthy one that was nice is alls he cared about, but im wondering if any one would want to use a beauty of a morgh also?
Back to top Go down
laughing dog

laughing dog

PostSubject: Re: iso: nice male bp to mate three something year old, female bp.   iso: nice male bp to mate three something year old, female bp. Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2009, 12:51 am

p.s. he is not in the reptile community, just has the one snake that i know of, and is part of a local meeting group/ group of friends.
Back to top Go down
wrench08

wrench08

Female Posts : 10

PostSubject: Re: iso: nice male bp to mate three something year old, female bp.   iso: nice male bp to mate three something year old, female bp. Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 5:08 pm

I have an 08 male if you were interested. I've taken him to the guy at Critter Barn and he said he looks excellent, very healthy. Also, he has verified that mine is a male. He turns two this month. I will have to get some updated pics of him. If you are interested let me know e_henslee@hotmail.com. I don't check this often enough.
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: iso: nice male bp to mate three something year old, female bp.   iso: nice male bp to mate three something year old, female bp. Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 5:36 pm

Critter Barn, from what I've heard from many others, only guesses at gender. Until is is popped or probed as male, I'd be hesitant to accept Larry's guesses. Mike at Fins N' Skins can probe but he charges $5 (I think it was) per snake. I can pop or probe snakes and don't ask anything in return but my schedule seems to stay up in the air lately.
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
JDaniel

JDaniel

Male Posts : 125

PostSubject: Re: iso: nice male bp to mate three something year old, female bp.   iso: nice male bp to mate three something year old, female bp. Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 5:37 pm

i got a 1000+ gram male $60
Back to top Go down
http://www.midtnherps.com
wrench08

wrench08

PostSubject: Re: iso: nice male bp to mate three something year old, female bp.   iso: nice male bp to mate three something year old, female bp. Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 11:16 am

The guy at Critter Barn probed him, but he said it wasn't all that hard to tell. He said Wrench is obviously a male. It didn't take long at all. But if you let me know when you are available I would be more than welcome to let you check him. I could always use a second opinion.
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

PostSubject: Re: iso: nice male bp to mate three something year old, female bp.   iso: nice male bp to mate three something year old, female bp. Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 1:30 pm

Hmm.. I wasn't aware that CB actually had a probe kit available to them. All I've ever heard people say about Larry sexing their animals involved him just looking and feeling the snake which is far from being accurate. I'd be happy to double-check for you, though, if I have free time. Where are you?
Back to top Go down
wrench08

wrench08

PostSubject: Re: iso: nice male bp to mate three something year old, female bp.   iso: nice male bp to mate three something year old, female bp. Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 9:05 pm

I don't have much free time. It would be either Wednesdays or Sundays. I live in North Knoxville off Tazewell Pike.
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

PostSubject: Re: iso: nice male bp to mate three something year old, female bp.   iso: nice male bp to mate three something year old, female bp. Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 9:09 pm

Hm.. well when the weather clears up a bit maybe I could drop by and sex the snake for you some weekend?
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: iso: nice male bp to mate three something year old, female bp.   iso: nice male bp to mate three something year old, female bp. Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2010, 3:23 pm

did you see larry probe your snake or did he just go in the back room and say he probed it? I went in there with my snake asked if he could tell me the gender and he said "oh yeah" he runs his hands down the snakes tail and says, "yup thats a male you feel these buldges right here, those are the hemapenes" Swore up and down it was a male even though the snake was bigger than any male he had ever seen, the snake never went off food int eh winter, and hell turns out my "male snake" has had sex with 2 different male snakes now.......sandy also popped it and said it was female, friend of mine probed it and said it was female......i don't trust larry as far as i can throw the skinny bastard. atleast that is my opinion....lol
Back to top Go down
wrench08

wrench08

PostSubject: Re: iso: nice male bp to mate three something year old, female bp.   iso: nice male bp to mate three something year old, female bp. Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2010, 7:20 pm

Laughing LOL thanks for the info. yeah thats what he did, he took him back and said he probed him. Whomever could actually tell the difference is more than welcome to check him for yourself. I know I would appreciate it. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

PostSubject: Re: iso: nice male bp to mate three something year old, female bp.   iso: nice male bp to mate three something year old, female bp. Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2010, 7:28 pm

I'm already planning on popping and/or probing thebignut's ball pythons this weekend if all goes well. If you're free and not far from me maybe I can check yours as well. Just send me an email and let me know when is good for you and I'll see if I can meet with you. LadyDarkJester@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
laughing dog

laughing dog

PostSubject: Re: iso: nice male bp to mate three something year old, female bp.   iso: nice male bp to mate three something year old, female bp. Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 4:19 am

dang...... i dont get on here much cause it wasnt very active showing, and not sending my reply notices. so i apologise to all who were answering about it, as i havent even called the guy since i last talked to devin about it (i was supposed to go see him and his snake and set up so i could assure all was good with it before sending someone over), and got his number somewhere, as i ended up heading home right after new years. ill have to find his number and call him, or get ahold of the people he is going to rent to who are people i have been to their place and know them better (you dont know someone till youve seen how they live, and yes, my herp/invert room is not the tidiest just recently). thank you all for your offers, and im sure he will appreciate them also. i think he lives in russleville, unless im mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iso: nice male bp to mate three something year old, female bp.   iso: nice male bp to mate three something year old, female bp. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iso: nice male bp to mate three something year old, female bp.
Page 1 of 1