Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello! leopard gecko owner here =)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
leapin_leos

Hello! leopard gecko owner here =) Empty
PostSubject: Hello! leopard gecko owner here =)   Hello! leopard gecko owner here =) Icon_minitimeJanuary 7th 2010, 11:18 pm

Hi everyone!! I have owned leopard geckos since 2003. I currently have 2 females. A high yellow and a tangerine. I am purchasing a blizzard male next week and plan to start a breeding program. I would love to talk to anyone who does breed leos in this area. I have done alot of research in the last 7 years and I think I'm finally prepared to hatch some babies!!
Thanks!!!
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: Hello! leopard gecko owner here =)   Hello! leopard gecko owner here =) Icon_minitimeJanuary 8th 2010, 12:19 am

Hey there and welcome aboard! I've got a few leo and African fat tail geckos, myself, but I don't [intentionally] breed them. Eric (EHatcher) or Dale (Naja) would probably be your best bet if you've got gecko breeding questions. Dale isn't around lately, but Eric is. Smile

Good luck with your breeding project! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Hello! leopard gecko owner here =)   Hello! leopard gecko owner here =) Icon_minitimeJanuary 13th 2010, 3:13 pm

Welcome to the board. I am not a big gecko fan, they are like the nintendo wii. wonderful when you go over to soem one elses place and play with them but not so entertaining when you are at you place alone....lol Dale is definitely MIA he is poon whipped the little sob won't even answer his phone, or call back. Ehatcher is definitely your best bet on here.
Back to top Go down
laughing dog

laughing dog

Male Posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: Hello! leopard gecko owner here =)   Hello! leopard gecko owner here =) Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 2:43 am

lol poon whipped. is he still with the same one as when i was bothering you two devin? any way welome to the group, and maybe youll liven things up on here.
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Hello! leopard gecko owner here =)   Hello! leopard gecko owner here =) Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 12:35 pm

yeah he is still with her as far as i know, last i heard he was trying to move closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! leopard gecko owner here =)   Hello! leopard gecko owner here =) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello! leopard gecko owner here =)
Page 1 of 1