Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ookie dokie

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

ookie dokie Empty
PostSubject: ookie dokie   ookie dokie Icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2010, 10:44 pm

well spring should be right around teh corner. I'd like to sort of start planning some sort of herping trip. I might start searching reptile societies out of state and see if I can find some people who would be down for herping and sort of knwo the terrain. that would help us going out and not finding a damn thing, even though I can almost guarantee that not happening :-P
Back to top Go down
Ehatcher

Ehatcher

ookie dokie Empty
PostSubject: Re: ookie dokie   ookie dokie Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2010, 5:08 am

Im down for this. Im going to do a lot of field photography this year. I plan on buying a grasping snake hook to help with any potential venomous that i encounter so i can fanangle them into a photographic state. Im not going to be keeping animals for myself... there are enough animals in the pet trade for that, photos are more important for me.

Devin,
I know of a bunch of spots in the Calderwood/Tellico area. Plenty of venomous and non venomous snakes, tons of different lizards, and amphibians to gawk at. Found a Timber Rattler about 3 years ago on a camping trip up on calderwood. Let me know!
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

ookie dokie Empty
PostSubject: Re: ookie dokie   ookie dokie Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2010, 1:07 pm

If I have some free time, I'd love to come along. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
Rollincoal420

Male Posts : 99

ookie dokie Empty
PostSubject: Re: ookie dokie   ookie dokie Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2010, 6:17 pm

Count me in. Never really gone out looking specifically for herp, only chaced them down when I seen them. I should have plenty of time on my hands and I'll try and get my x wife to use as my "tongs" for the venomous one. rofl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ookie dokie Empty
PostSubject: Re: ookie dokie   ookie dokie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ookie dokie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knox Area Reptile Keepers :: Herping :: Herping Trips-
Jump to: