Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SOOOOOO HAH!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

SOOOOOO   HAH! Empty
PostSubject: SOOOOOO HAH!   SOOOOOO   HAH! Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2010, 9:09 pm

I don't have any pics because i wasn't planning on this but, I went out to my girlfriend's dad's house and there was a huge pile of tin. I was just kinda jokingly telling her and her step-grandmother that I was going to flip it over and search for snakes. The grandmother was kinda freaked but amanda was kinda excited. So I started flipping tin and found a small garter snake, really pretty. Caught him and he musked me of course but never struck was really calm and gentle after the shitting all over me :-P Then I caught a blue tailed skink. I think it was the adolescent 5 line instead of the adolescent broad head. Let bothe rof them go and continued flipping tin. I found a pretty ring neck as well. He was calm as well. kept flipping and found a big five lined skink and saw something that I barely caught a glimpse of haul ass away from me and it was big. coulda been a large 5 lined or broad head skink. but it would have been a really big one. After that I kept flipping tin and found another garter snake with different patterns. He didn't even musk me. So all in all i found 3 snakes and 2 nice lizards in about 15 minutes today lol.
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

SOOOOOO   HAH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOOOOOO HAH!   SOOOOOO   HAH! Icon_minitimeMay 1st 2010, 11:22 pm

Cool! Sounds like you had fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

SOOOOOO   HAH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOOOOOO HAH!   SOOOOOO   HAH! Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2010, 11:33 am

mmhmm it was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SOOOOOO   HAH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: SOOOOOO HAH!   SOOOOOO   HAH! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOOOOOO HAH!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knox Area Reptile Keepers :: Herping :: Herping Trips-
Jump to: