Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey i'm new here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dragonlady

Hey i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Hey i'm new here   Hey i'm new here Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 2:08 pm

Hey I just found out about this place through devin on craigslist, I have 2 bearded dragons both of them are males there names are bruno and brutis, i also have 2 tokay geckos I dont know thier sex but I call them larry and moe. I'll post pics sometime. Very Happy

Last edited by dragonlady on May 28th 2010, 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

Hey i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey i'm new here   Hey i'm new here Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 2:12 pm

you should get a third Tokay to name Curly, it just makes sense. I might suggest not really advertising you have turtles because it is illegal here. No one on this site will rat you out or anything but you can access this site's thread from Google. I have accidentally done it before searching for information about Amber Beeler and the thread I put up on here popped up on Google. Besides that, welcome to the site lol. Where abouts are you located? btw I am Devin.
Back to top Go down
dragonlady

Hey i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: ok mybad   Hey i'm new here Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 2:19 pm

ya I thought about getting another tokay gecko but i like to be able to handle m reptiles without having to wear gloves lol, and i'm located in east knoxville
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

Hey i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey i'm new here   Hey i'm new here Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 2:21 pm

Pleased to meet you! Smile I'm Sandy, btw.
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
dragonlady

Hey i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: nice to meet you too   Hey i'm new here Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 2:23 pm

i'm marion, so do a lot of people come on here?
Back to top Go down
dragonlady

Hey i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey i'm new here   Hey i'm new here Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 2:26 pm

QuietTempest wrote:
Pleased to meet you! Smile I'm Sandy, btw.

what reptiles do you have?
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

Hey i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey i'm new here   Hey i'm new here Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 2:30 pm

it isn't the biggest forum by any means but most people on here have jobs and\or are rather busy lol. So they pop in and out from time to time.
Back to top Go down
dragonlady

Hey i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey i'm new here   Hey i'm new here Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 2:33 pm

I go to pellissippi state so I can understand that
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

Hey i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey i'm new here   Hey i'm new here Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 2:34 pm

I graduated from there not long ago
Back to top Go down
dragonlady

Hey i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey i'm new here   Hey i'm new here Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 2:35 pm

what was your major in? i'm going for nursing
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

Hey i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey i'm new here   Hey i'm new here Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 2:38 pm

at pell i got an associates of science
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

Hey i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey i'm new here   Hey i'm new here Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 2:44 pm

It's been a bit slow here lately but we're still relatively new and I believe most people are out and about during summer months or may be busy with new hatchlings. It's that way with most forums, in my experience. We're not a dead forum, though. Rolling Eyes

I've got mostly snakes in my collection. The only legged reptiles we have are leo geckos and all of them are about a decade old or older. When they finally pass, I won't be replacing them because I really don't like dealing with bugs. Of the snakes I have corns, jungle carpet pythons, and ball pythons. I've got clutches from one of my corn pairs, two of my ball pythons, and I'm not sure if the jungles are going to produce for me this year.
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
dragonlady

Hey i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey i'm new here   Hey i'm new here Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2010, 2:48 pm

I used to have some ball pythons but not anymore though, i like the legged reptiles better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey i'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey i'm new here   Hey i'm new here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey i'm new here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knox Area Reptile Keepers :: New Members :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to: