Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reptile Keeper Position Available---Part Time-- Morristown, TN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DDReptiles

Reptile Keeper Position Available---Part Time-- Morristown, TN Empty
PostSubject: Reptile Keeper Position Available---Part Time-- Morristown, TN   Reptile Keeper Position Available---Part Time-- Morristown, TN Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 1:34 am

(Sorry if this is the wrong category, please move if needed)

Hi,

I am currently seeking a person to help me care for my gecko collection. My collection includes over 500 individual animals from over 40 different species. Up until now I have been doing 100% of the work, however with college starting again this fall I think its finally time I found myself a helper to ease the workload.

Duties will begin easy such as feeding insect colonies, changing water bowls, general upkeep. Then as time progresses the duties will become more directly gecko related.

Applicants should be:

Honest, Hardworking, Reliable, somewhat fit (able to lift 50lbs), and Dedicated-- sence of humor helps too!

This is not a full time position, mainly just needing someone who can spend 2-3 days a week for a few hours, or weekends.

Pay will be determined by experience, and basically your overall attitude.

To learn more about this job, you can email me at DDReptiles@hotmail.com or you can call me at 423-327-1591 (between 10am-10pm). I am not going to hire anyone, I have invested the better part of my life into my animals and I am wanting to find someone who shares the same passion for reptile as I do. Anything you can do to set yourself apart please send, such as pics from a recent herping trip, your animals/collection, etc.

To learn more about the reptiles I keep, please look at my website, www.DDReptiles.net

Thanks Derek
Back to top Go down
DDReptiles

PostSubject: Re: Reptile Keeper Position Available---Part Time-- Morristown, TN   Reptile Keeper Position Available---Part Time-- Morristown, TN Icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2010, 1:37 am

PS: Applicant must have own transportation, I would prefer to get someone who is less than an hour away (less than 30 min. would be more ideal)
Back to top Go down
rabid-otter

rabid-otter

Male Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Reptile Keeper Position Available---Part Time-- Morristown, TN   Reptile Keeper Position Available---Part Time-- Morristown, TN Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 10:04 am

And I thought I had a lot of kritters!!! I found your site interesting. You have some geckos that I have never seen before that are quite awsome looking! I was curious about the picture of the blue totes?! You also have a lot of live plants in your set-ups. I wanted to use live plants but wasn't sure what did well and was safe to use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reptile Keeper Position Available---Part Time-- Morristown, TN   Reptile Keeper Position Available---Part Time-- Morristown, TN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reptile Keeper Position Available---Part Time-- Morristown, TN
Page 1 of 1