Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A few of my tarantulas (pics)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix

Phoenix

Female Posts : 26

A few of my tarantulas (pics) Empty
PostSubject: A few of my tarantulas (pics)   A few of my tarantulas (pics) Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 3:08 am

Crying I have pics of some of my tarantulas to share. All of mine except 1 are still babies (slings) so they shouldn't be too upsetting to look at for those of you who have a phobia about them. If there are any others here that keep Ts I'd love to see your pics! The first 2 pics will be of my Brachypelma boehmei, Mexican Fireleg - Conchita Lolita Taranchula
A few of my tarantulas (pics) Newonkodak011
A few of my tarantulas (pics) 100_0157
This is my Avicularia versicolor, Antilles Martinique Pinktoed Tree Spider - Monique Le Spidere. It will be a purple & pink color when mature.
A few of my tarantulas (pics) 100_0241

Next is my Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens, Greenbottle Blue - Raecine Le Rainbow Spider. They are very colorful when mature.
A few of my tarantulas (pics) 100_0197
I'm going to see if these will post. My internet provider (mobile hot spot) has been going in & out of service tonight. If they work I will continue with the rest of my pics.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Female Posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: A few of my tarantulas (pics)   A few of my tarantulas (pics) Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 4:11 am

Had to go back to my pics & correct one of my streams. O.K., this next T is going to be my Poecilotheria metallica, Gooty Ornamental,Sapphire -Shimmer T. When this one matures it should be a pretty purple, it is on most of the T keepers "wish list".
A few of my tarantulas (pics) 100_0025
A few of my tarantulas (pics) 100_0259
This is my very small Avicularia avicularia,Pink Toe Tree Spider - Willa Starburst Spiderette II. This one is hard to get a good pic of.
A few of my tarantulas (pics) 100_0249
A few of my tarantulas (pics) 100_0242
Now this one is my very fast growing Lampropelma violaceopes, Malaysian Blue - Miss Sassy Valosaraptor. It will have a 9" leg span when mature & is very fast moving. The pic I got was very lucky. That was the first time I've seen it out since I got it about a month ago & it was 1 1/2" then.
A few of my tarantulas (pics) 100_0219
The L. violaceopes will be a deep blue when mature. You can see a hint of color on it's legs now.
This is the Wolf Spider I caught in my tub & decided to keep. It was the smallest one that got trapped in there this summer. They seem to love my tub! The others I caught in a bowl & took back outside. I'd swear a few looked familiar?!!
A few of my tarantulas (pics) 100_0201
The last one will be a little hard to see of my Grammostola pulchra, Brazilian Black - Indigo Midnight Spider. It is in the same family as the rose hairs are. It is a solid black color when mature.
A few of my tarantulas (pics) 100_0208
I still have 3 I don't have pics of yet. One is still very tiny, one stays hidden & Tessa T my first sub-adult female Grammostola rosea is holed up in her hide preparing to molt. Hope ya'll liked the "arachnophobia movie", as long as they stay in their containers I'm alright with them.
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: A few of my tarantulas (pics)   A few of my tarantulas (pics) Icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2010, 1:56 pm

Those are some great pics! I think tarantulas are really pretty but I don't think I'd want to keep any, myself. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few of my tarantulas (pics)   A few of my tarantulas (pics) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few of my tarantulas (pics)
Page 1 of 1