Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

potluck at Rob & Gina's on Sunday evening =)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

potluck at Rob & Gina's on Sunday evening  =) Empty
PostSubject: potluck at Rob & Gina's on Sunday evening =)   potluck at Rob & Gina's on Sunday evening  =) Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 9:09 pm

Just a reminder..

Sunday starting around 5 or 6pm (?) Correct me if I'm wrong, guys.

If you're coming out, list what you're planning to bring so I can start whetting my appetite. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
DaganGecko

DaganGecko

Female Posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: potluck at Rob & Gina's on Sunday evening =)   potluck at Rob & Gina's on Sunday evening  =) Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 9:13 pm

Dagan is bringing a keylime pie and some NONdiet sodas...and a normal ball python and some geckos and maybe a corn snake or two.

Dagan requests that other people bring show and tell animals as well. Laughing
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: potluck at Rob & Gina's on Sunday evening =)   potluck at Rob & Gina's on Sunday evening  =) Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 9:58 pm

I CAN'T FIND THE RSVP BUTTON!!!!!!!!!DAMN YOU FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!

I am coming and Idk what I am bringing lol. I will have to get back to you on that day.
Back to top Go down
pachillaliz

PostSubject: Re: potluck at Rob & Gina's on Sunday evening =)   potluck at Rob & Gina's on Sunday evening  =) Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 10:16 pm

I will be here...well is it bad that I will actually be late to my own party!!! LOL. Rob will be home but I have to work so I should be home by 6:30.

I'm making a cream cheese creamy chicken dish. One will have broccoli and one will not!

Also ANYONE is welcome to join us!!
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

PostSubject: Re: potluck at Rob & Gina's on Sunday evening =)   potluck at Rob & Gina's on Sunday evening  =) Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2010, 10:31 pm

I'm coming but not sure what I'm bringing, yet. I'll get back to you on that one. lol
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Female Posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: potluck at Rob & Gina's on Sunday evening =)   potluck at Rob & Gina's on Sunday evening  =) Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 11:31 pm

I wanna' come.....(sniffles)....! Even if I were close enough I have to go back to work Sun. night after being off for 20 days. Pissed Off Ya'll have fun & think about us folks that are too far away to come. I really would love a piece of that key lime pie, one of my favorites. Think you could over night a piece to me? Unsure
I better get this posted, that hurricane out in the Atlantic is causing us to have high winds & heavy rain right now. The electricity already flicked off for a few seconds. Were even supposed to have a cold front come in, will be a little cooler tomorrow. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

PostSubject: Re: potluck at Rob & Gina's on Sunday evening =)   potluck at Rob & Gina's on Sunday evening  =) Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2010, 11:35 pm

Awww. Well, you'd be welcome if you were closer. Smile
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko

DaganGecko

PostSubject: Re: potluck at Rob & Gina's on Sunday evening =)   potluck at Rob & Gina's on Sunday evening  =) Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 6:32 pm

Should we ask for the address in PM? Wink
Back to top Go down
pachillaliz

PostSubject: Re: potluck at Rob & Gina's on Sunday evening =)   potluck at Rob & Gina's on Sunday evening  =) Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 7:50 pm

yeah PM me for an addresse!!
Back to top Go down
pachillaliz

PostSubject: Re: potluck at Rob & Gina's on Sunday evening =)   potluck at Rob & Gina's on Sunday evening  =) Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2010, 8:42 pm

Ok so its getting a little closer to the get together and I really don't know what anyone is bringing yet! I need to make sure that we are gonna have enough food so PLEASE let me know what you are bringing and how many people are coming with you. The more the better and since the weather is going to be nice maybe we can get in some games of horse shoe or something.

Also I don't have to work anymore on sunday so if you wanna come over earlier thats fine!!

Thanks everyone!!
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

PostSubject: Re: potluck at Rob & Gina's on Sunday evening =)   potluck at Rob & Gina's on Sunday evening  =) Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 1:22 am

I'll be making up some sausage balls to bring along and probably bring some sodas. I'm not sure if Brian and the kids are coming along or not.
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko

DaganGecko

PostSubject: Re: potluck at Rob & Gina's on Sunday evening =)   potluck at Rob & Gina's on Sunday evening  =) Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 11:43 am

I got Sprite and Coke and a keylime pie. Whoot.

Edit: P.S. Sandy, could you bring your snake probes? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

PostSubject: Re: potluck at Rob & Gina's on Sunday evening =)   potluck at Rob & Gina's on Sunday evening  =) Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2010, 11:56 am

I can do that. I just have to remember to put them in my van so I don't forget about them.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Female Posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: potluck at Rob & Gina's on Sunday evening =)   potluck at Rob & Gina's on Sunday evening  =) Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 3:39 pm

Just wanted to tell everyone going to the potluck supper "Have a great time for me too!" Wished I could go, instead I gotta' go babysit Adults that can't behave. Probably won't hear from me til Thur. Gotta' leave here in about an hour. Dagan I see you didn't overnight any key lime pie to me. SOOO enjoy a piece for me please. Sad Pissed Off
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko

DaganGecko

PostSubject: Re: potluck at Rob & Gina's on Sunday evening =)   potluck at Rob & Gina's on Sunday evening  =) Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 3:41 pm

Lol, Phoenix, don't worry. I'll eat most of the pie in your place. Wink J/k.
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

PostSubject: Re: potluck at Rob & Gina's on Sunday evening =)   potluck at Rob & Gina's on Sunday evening  =) Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 1:46 am

I had such a great time! Thanks so much, everybody! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: potluck at Rob & Gina's on Sunday evening =)   potluck at Rob & Gina's on Sunday evening  =) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

potluck at Rob & Gina's on Sunday evening =)
Page 1 of 1