Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

QT's Corns

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

QT's Corns Empty
PostSubject: QT's Corns   QT's Corns Icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 3:27 pm

Sage - '02 Snow Corn, Male
I bought him at the May 2002 Shelbyville, KY Reptile Show. There are a lot of reasons why I dislike this particular snake, but he produces some pretty babies so he can't be all bad.
QT's Corns Cimg0341bv0 QT's Corns Sage1iy8
QT's Corns Sage2nl9

Valentine - '02 Amel het Anery Corn, Female
I bought this amel (very much reverse okeetee in appearance) at the same May 2002 Shelbyville, KY Reptile Show as the snow. My daughter claims this one as her own snake.
QT's Corns Cimg0338ua5
QT's Corns Valentine2pm0

Era
- '06? Normal Corn, Male
I bought this one from someone who was getting rid of their pet snake in a garage sale. I was told it was female, but after she'd been quarantined for some time, I introduced Era with my male snow, Sage. It did not go as planned. My new female was definitely not a female. I put him with my female, Valentine, and got a completely different response (although he's definitely not experienced).
QT's Corns Gideoncheckingouteranx6
QT's Corns Cimg0335ok0
QT's Corns Cimg0293bi1

Kuda - '07 Butter Motley Corn, Male
Kuda has a tiny kink at the very tip of his tail that wasn't noticeable when I first bought him, but now that he's putting on size it's becoming more obvious. It doesn't seem to affect him in any way and was an easy way to quickly determine who's who in the beginning because they look nearly identical. I don't know how I missed it when I bought them, though.
QT's Corns Buttermotm2oj7 QT's Corns Cimg0369vf5

Nonahme - '07 Butter Motley Corn, Female
I bought Kuda and Nonahme as a pair from a guy selling off some of his collection before moving out of town. I think I got a nice deal with these two. They're growing like weeds right now. I'm looking forward to pairing them up next year and producing some butter motley babies.
QT's Corns Buttermotf1mx2
QT's Corns Cimg0401kd9

Epoch - '05? Normal het Amel, Female
This one I got last year along with a ball python. She's very flighty and has a kink or some sort of injury to the end of her tail. I'm sure this and her nervous behavior are related. I'm not sure what happened to her, but now that she's with me she's going to have it very easy and perhaps she'll be less fearful over time. She's not aggressive at all, just seems scared to death when you open the lid to her bin and wants to make a break for it.
QT's Corns Cimg1119fk1

Simon - '03? Albino Applegate Gopher, Male
Okay, so it's not a corn, but he was the last remaining member of my colubrid collection and figured I'd throw him in with the rest. Simon was my special boy. Special in the helmet and short bus sense of the word. Unfortunately, he became ill last year and seemed to have a bowel obstruction or something. I gave him frequent baths and massage and he was able to pass some of it but refused to feed. We took him to Callahan vet when he was obviously losing weight and I deeply regret doing so. He went in to the clinic uncomfortable but alert and active. He was returned to me in a state of shock and didn't survive the night. I will NEVER take another animal there.
QT's Corns Simonly0
QT's Corns Ld429eec205f4acf2b0b115fd0
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/

QT's Corns
Page 1 of 1