Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

QT's Balls

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

QT's Balls Empty
PostSubject: QT's Balls   QT's Balls Icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2009, 5:04 pm

Mitch - '03 Normal Ball Python, Male
I acquired this guy from a former customer who was moving and couldn't keep him. He was given to me on the condition that if the previous owner's circumstances ever changed, he could reclaim his pet. That was years ago.
QT's Balls Cimg0873ft4
QT's Balls Mitch4dm9

Dewshine - '05 Normal Pastel Sibling Ball Python, Female
I got this female from a guy selling off his entire collection. She was produced by Adam Wysocki of 8 Ball Pythons. I bred her to Mitch and she produced a clutch of 5 for me this year.
QT's Balls Cimg0402ht8
QT's Balls Cimg0406ri6

Gabriel - '07 Normal Ball Python 100% Het Pied, Male
I bought this little guy from the same person I got the '05 female, but at a separate time. He was produced by Jason Feagans in Kentucky. He appears dull in the pics because he's getting ready to shed.
QT's Balls Gabriel2px7 QT's Balls Cimg0863fq3

Henna - '08 Albino Ball Python, Female
I bought this baby in Raleigh, NC from Clay Davenport. I may pair her with Gabriel in a few years and start working towards some albino pieds. She's growing like a weed.
QT's Balls Raleightrip15apo4 QT's Balls Cimg0845ks3 QT's Balls Cimg0851sx0
QT's Balls Cimg3782

Ailynn - '06? Normal Ball Python, Female
I got this girl unintentionally. I had gone to a guy's house to check out a corn snake he was planning to sell or trade and was offered this girl at a more than reasonable price. I really liked her so she's part of the family now. My daughter said she has "A spots" and needed an A name so I let her pick the name for her.
QT's Balls Cimg1126rd9

Freckles - '04? Normal Ball Python (het Burgundy?), Female
I let my bf name this one. I bought her from a guy in Sevierville under the assumption that she was just a normal. However, I've since learned that she was purchased by him as het for burgundy. Not sure if that's really the case, but at the price I paid for her it doesn't matter. She's a sweet snake.
QT's Balls Frecklesva1

Kyriel - '07 Normal Ball Python 100% Het Pied, Female
I bought her several weeks ago directly from Jason Feagans. I'm anxious to get a pied project up and running next season! Very Happy
QT's Balls Img6068
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
Ehatcher

Ehatcher

QT's Balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: QT's Balls   QT's Balls Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2009, 12:58 am

Sandy, I love your BALLS!!!! lol!

Seriously though, Im loving that albino!
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

QT's Balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: QT's Balls   QT's Balls Icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2009, 2:27 am

LOL Thanks Wink
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
Sponsored content

QT's Balls Empty