Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some of my babies. DUW

Go down 
+2
QuietTempest
billy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
billy

billy

Male Posts : 11

Some of my babies. DUW Empty
PostSubject: Some of my babies. DUW   Some of my babies. DUW Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 10:16 pm

Here are some of my babies.
Some of my babies. DUW DSCF8298
Some of my babies. DUW DSCF8296
I am the one on the left.
Some of my babies. DUW DSCF8021
Some of my babies. DUW DSCF8209

Some of my babies. DUW DSCF8049
Some of my babies. DUW DSCF8051

Some of my babies. DUW DSCF8281-1
Some of my babies. DUW DSCF8129

Some of my babies. DUW DSCF7996Some of my babies. DUW DSCF8292

Some of my babies. DUW DSCF8102
Some of my babies. DUW DSCF8106

Some of my babies. DUW DSCF8153
Some of my babies. DUW DSCF8152
Some of my babies. DUW DSCF8151

Some of my babies. DUW 030809_173901
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: Some of my babies. DUW   Some of my babies. DUW Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 10:48 pm

Very nice collection you have there! Welcome to the board! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
PythonPassion

PythonPassion

Female Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Some of my babies. DUW   Some of my babies. DUW Icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2010, 1:04 pm

Very nice critters! I love that Dumeril's, and the spotted-looking burm (you'll have to forgive me, I know most ball python morphs, but burm morphs I am lost LOL). Very nice collection!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pythonpassion.com
DaganGecko

DaganGecko

Female Posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: Some of my babies. DUW   Some of my babies. DUW Icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2010, 11:04 am

What an awesome set of large snakes! Gotta catch 'em all.
Back to top Go down
billy

billy

PostSubject: Re: Some of my babies. DUW   Some of my babies. DUW Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 4:54 am

PythonPassion wrote:
Very nice critters! I love that Dumeril's, and the spotted-looking burm (you'll have to forgive me, I know most ball python morphs, but burm morphs I am lost LOL). Very nice collection!

if anyone is every on myreptileplanet.com might reconize some of the pics but the first couple are labyrinths then albino labyrinth then granite then albino granite then the green the of course the dumerils boa and then another albino lab. hopefully my medical discharge gets finished soon and i can get back to tennessee soon and can show them off a little bit. more. hopefully my labs will breed this year
Back to top Go down
pachillaliz

PostSubject: Re: Some of my babies. DUW   Some of my babies. DUW Icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 10:03 am

I love the look of the labs, and the granites. I have a female baby albino. Hope everything goes smoothly for your discharge and if you live in the knox/alcoa area we do forum get togethers fairly often and anyone is welcome to join us!
Back to top Go down
PythonPassion

PythonPassion

Female Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Some of my babies. DUW   Some of my babies. DUW Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 1:45 am

billy wrote:
PythonPassion wrote:

if anyone is every on myreptileplanet.com might reconize some of the pics but the first couple are labyrinths then albino labyrinth then granite then albino granite then the green the of course the dumerils boa and then another albino lab. hopefully my medical discharge gets finished soon and i can get back to tennessee soon and can show them off a little bit. more. hopefully my labs will breed this year

Yep, I believe I have seen a pic or two of those before. Wink LOL MRP is a pretty cool, laid back, drama-free place. It's one of hte few non-local forums I'm a relatively active member of (until recently, anyway--had a lot going on and not much time to particpate).

If you're in the east Tennessee area (and I assume so), you'll have to get together with us at Rob and Gina's sometime when they are having another get-together (yep, you're welcome Rob and Gina--I just invited people to your house! LOL) and bring some of the big snakes over for show and tell. Wink Would be cool to see them up close and personal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pythonpassion.com
boggylizard

PostSubject: Re: Some of my babies. DUW   Some of my babies. DUW Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 8:30 am

You will most definitely have to come over and bring some of your babies with you. I'm really focusing on ball pythons right now and your are making me want to get back into burms again! And no worries, Pam! Gina beat you to the punch a few posts back anyway! Razz
Welcome to the forum! Hope to see ya soon!
Back to top Go down
billy

billy

PostSubject: Re: Some of my babies. DUW   Some of my babies. DUW Icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 12:01 am

Im still in kansas right now just waiting on the paper work. i was born in raised in south knoxville so i will be going back to east tennessee but not knox. but i will make it to one of the get togethers and I will bring some of them. I just dont know which ones. lol. so just let me know which ones to bring and call it done. but I'm seriously thinking of selling the dumerils boa. but i dont really wanna post it up until I get to tennessee. I have it posted here and i keep getting lowball offers so I think i will just hang on to her for now. but right now I might be in sort of a jam. I will be staying with the inlaws until I find a place for me and my family and they will not let the snakes there at all. my father in law is terrified of them. Sad so I dont know what to do.
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko

DaganGecko

Female Posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: Some of my babies. DUW   Some of my babies. DUW Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2010, 12:02 pm

I'm curious to see what kind of setups you have for these monsters, hehe.
Back to top Go down
billy

billy

PostSubject: Re: Some of my babies. DUW   Some of my babies. DUW Icon_minitimeDecember 5th 2010, 4:35 am

DaganGecko wrote:
I'm curious to see what kind of setups you have for these monsters, hehe.
in due time my friend in due time
Back to top Go down
billy

billy

PostSubject: cages   Some of my babies. DUW Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2010, 9:02 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some of my babies. DUW   Some of my babies. DUW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some of my babies. DUW
Page 1 of 1