Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Get together at....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pachillaliz

Get together at.... Empty
PostSubject: Get together at....   Get together at.... Icon_minitimeNovember 11th 2010, 12:04 am

guess where? My house lol. If you don't know where that is just PM me and I'll give you the addresse.

I'm thinking that the saturday after thanksgiving (27th)in the evening would be good for the next one. We have been doing it at least once a month as of late. Let me know if this works for everyone else.
Back to top Go down
MaryJane

MaryJane

Female Posts : 83

PostSubject: Re: Get together at....   Get together at.... Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2010, 12:04 am

I work every weekend but on saturdays i get off at 4pm. Not sure about my fiance. He usually has every other sunday off. I will check and see with him. Smile
Back to top Go down
pachillaliz

PostSubject: Re: Get together at....   Get together at.... Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2010, 3:14 pm

Well how do you guys wanna do food? Do you want to do it like last time where everyone brought a dish? Rob won't be off work till probally 6:30 so it will be around dinner time. We could always do it a little later and just bring chips and dip and other snacks. So I wanna hear what everyone else thinks!
Back to top Go down
PythonPassion

PythonPassion

Female Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Get together at....   Get together at.... Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2010, 8:00 pm

I do not yet know if I will have family in from Georgia that weekend . . . I may and I may not. They usually don't make it up here on Thanksgiving, but they do the weekend after (if they have the money to come up--if they don't they just wait and come in around Christmastime). Even if they do come in, we may still be able to make it, as long as you don't mind us bringing 2 adults and 1 child with us. Wink As for food, I could do the chip and snack thing, unless people want to cook. I doubt I'll have any leftover smoked turkey. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.pythonpassion.com
pachillaliz

PostSubject: Re: Get together at....   Get together at.... Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2010, 9:16 pm

Anybody that wants to bring people is fine. As long as they know about the no drama policy! Any drama and they will be asked to leave. I have not had any issues but I do have a little one that I have to think about and I do not do drama! lol Other than that I'm just up for a good time! Hope a lot of people decide to come out!!
Back to top Go down
PythonPassion

PythonPassion

Female Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Get together at....   Get together at.... Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2010, 7:41 pm

If my brother-in-law and Co. come, they are drama-less people. Wink My brother-in-law is a trip, so he'll have you all rolling on the floor laughing. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.pythonpassion.com
pachillaliz

PostSubject: Re: Get together at....   Get together at.... Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2010, 12:08 pm

Ok just trying to get an idea of whos coming tomorrow! If you need directions just let me know. Also include how many ppl are coming and what your bringing. And if you have never been over before we all enjoy show and tell so feel free to bring animals with you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get together at....   Get together at.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get together at....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knox Area Reptile Keepers :: Meetings, Parties & Other Events-
Jump to: