Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone Use Facebook

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MaryJane

MaryJane

Female Posts : 83

Anyone Use Facebook Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Use Facebook   Anyone Use Facebook Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 11:48 pm

Does anyone here use Facebook? I still have a myspace account but i rarely get on it. Sandy does Knox Area Reptile Keepers have a group on FB?

BTW: Hi everyone! Im still around and visiting , just havent had access to internet for awhile. We are living in a campter atm in Englewood LOL to save money. We are going to be moving into a apartment soon. Hope everyone is well. TTYL
Back to top Go down
KristyLynn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Use Facebook   Anyone Use Facebook Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2010, 9:20 pm

kristystrunk@yahoo.com Smile
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Use Facebook   Anyone Use Facebook Icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2010, 9:28 pm

LadyDarkJester@gmail.com

No, I don't have a facebook page for KARK. I guess it wouldn't be a bad idea to create one, though. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
rabid-otter

rabid-otter

Male Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Use Facebook   Anyone Use Facebook Icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 9:12 am

Wouldn't that take away from this forum?! Too many people use facebook these days, our reptile keepers would potentially get lost in the sea of people! I just started a new facebook profile a couple of days ago, I'm already at 45 friends with 9 more requests, and most of them I don't want to follow in part because they post too much bs, too often and take away from my family and close friends. Just food for thought! Batman
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Use Facebook   Anyone Use Facebook Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone Use Facebook
Page 1 of 1