Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ailynn x ??? (lol)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

Ailynn x ???  (lol) Empty
PostSubject: Ailynn x ??? (lol)   Ailynn x ???  (lol) Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2010, 2:02 am

So I had every intention of pairing Ailynn with one of my pastels, Makalo, but they only locked once. That was it. I thought maybe if I put him in a tub with another male that it would rekindle a spark in him but he didn't care. He's going into a shed cycle so that may play a part in the disinterest. Tonight, I figured I'd try putting another male in the tub he was sharing with Ailynn just to see if it would rouse him at all.

Here was the result after about 5 minutes.

Ménage à trois Embarassed Heh.. Not really. My lazy pastel is in the back without a care in the world. lol

Ailynn x ???  (lol) Cimg6431q

I guess if she'll have him and he's interested, I'll just let Dragon, my mojave, play stud since Makalo has seemingly lost all interest. He just wants to sleep and eat.

If Ailynn goes on to produce a clutch, I'm not sure if I'll have pastel babies or mojave babies to hope for. lol
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
PythonPassion

PythonPassion

Female Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Ailynn x ??? (lol)   Ailynn x ???  (lol) Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2010, 9:36 pm

You could have some of both. Wink We can call this one your "Who's Your Daddy?" clutch. LOL Would be neat to see some pastel and mojos both popping out of the eggs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pythonpassion.com
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

PostSubject: Re: Ailynn x ??? (lol)   Ailynn x ???  (lol) Icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2011, 9:30 pm

Well, Makalo just doesn't seem interested in doing anything so either A) he's a dud or B) he's not a he and I won't be able to tell for sure for another year or so when I try pairing with a male.

Dragon, on the other hand... Wow. He's not picky at all. Sweatdrop
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko

DaganGecko

Female Posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: Ailynn x ??? (lol)   Ailynn x ???  (lol) Icon_minitimeJanuary 4th 2011, 5:54 pm

The more mojaves, the more choices for ME. cheers
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

PostSubject: Re: Ailynn x ??? (lol)   Ailynn x ???  (lol) Icon_minitimeMay 2nd 2011, 8:42 pm

Well, look at who's decided to try to get with the program! It's the little pastel with self esteem issues. Rolling Eyes I say try because while he's obviously using his entire body to subdue her tail, I don't think he's actually locked at all. Yet.

Ailynn x ???  (lol) Img5455m
Ailynn x ???  (lol) Img5460s

I have palpated her and Ailynn seems to have 4 or 5 follicles in there so maybe this will be a who's your daddy clutch after all. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ailynn x ??? (lol)   Ailynn x ???  (lol) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ailynn x ??? (lol)
Page 1 of 1