Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Funny coinkidink

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

Funny coinkidink Empty
PostSubject: Funny coinkidink   Funny coinkidink Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2011, 4:38 pm

I just got a snake from a guy that works at dick's sporting goods right beside the petsmart i work at. he said it was "something albino" so it can produce albinos. He said that was what the person who sold it to him said. I just assumed he got taken by a con artist because he had no papers or proof or anything. I get to his house and check out the snake. It is a female like he said and she isn't too big but decent size. 1500 grams or so. He pull sout her first shed and a python passion business card lol. I just got a kick out of that .
Back to top Go down
PythonPassion

PythonPassion

Female Posts : 365

Funny coinkidink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny coinkidink   Funny coinkidink Icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2011, 7:11 pm

Haha, I bet it was a guy named Casey . . . he called me a while back asking if I knew where he could advertise it at since he was having to move. He asked if I wanted it back, but unfortunately I have no space for one her size. Sad Of course, the reason there's no paperwork is because she's only a 50% possible het albino, if it's the guy I'm thinking of. Wink Alchemy was the father, not sure which of my two normals was the mother of this particular clutch without checking my records. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.pythonpassion.com

Funny coinkidink
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knox Area Reptile Keepers :: Reptile Discussion :: Snakes-
Jump to: