Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ok we need Ideas for a get together soon!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pachillaliz

Ok we need Ideas for a get together soon! Empty
PostSubject: Ok we need Ideas for a get together soon!   Ok we need Ideas for a get together soon! Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 9:55 pm

I miss everyone and would love to plan a get together soon. Does any one have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: Ok we need Ideas for a get together soon!   Ok we need Ideas for a get together soon! Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 10:08 pm

I'd love to get together again sometime soon. If the weather cooperates, maybe we could do a BBQ in the near future?
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
pachillaliz

PostSubject: Re: Ok we need Ideas for a get together soon!   Ok we need Ideas for a get together soon! Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 10:39 pm

that would be fun! and the landlord has been cutting the grass regularly so we should have an open field for the kids to play in. I do believe Rob has vacation time coming up in a few weeks maybe the weather will play nice and we can do the BBQ then and actually do it early enough in the day to enjoy being outside!
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: Ok we need Ideas for a get together soon!   Ok we need Ideas for a get together soon! Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 10:45 pm

Sounds good. Smile A weekend would probably work best for us since Brian works M-F and doesn't get off until 9pm on those days.

Oh, yeah. Gideon's 4th birthday is coming up next month so I'll probably be planning something for him. His birthday is Earth Day, Apr. 22nd. It's a Friday this year so we'll probably be doing something the following Saturday. If you'd like to hang out with us for his bday let me know and as soon as I get the details figured out, I'll send you an invite. Right now leaning towards a Chuck E Cheese party on the 23rd.
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
pachillaliz

PostSubject: Re: Ok we need Ideas for a get together soon!   Ok we need Ideas for a get together soon! Icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 11:06 pm

That sounds fun so just let me know once you figure out where you are gonna do it. I will try to make sure we will be able to make it. Well Rob will probably have to work since he works basically every saturday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok we need Ideas for a get together soon!   Ok we need Ideas for a get together soon! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ok we need Ideas for a get together soon!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knox Area Reptile Keepers :: Meetings, Parties & Other Events-
Jump to: