Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hi to everyone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JungleCarpet25

Male Posts : 4

hi to everyone  Empty
PostSubject: hi to everyone    hi to everyone  Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 12:26 pm

hi every one some of u now me i'm drew brother Jacob, Alittle about me i got 5 redtails boa, 3 carpets pythons, 2 blood pythons,1 ball pythons, 1 milksnake and 1 kingsnakes and i just got a baby Burmese. I also got a red Iguana. And i'm not having and babies this year Sad I feel left out now with everyone else snakes droping eggs. well hope everyone have a good day !!
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

hi to everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi to everyone    hi to everyone  Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 12:40 pm

JungleCarpet25 wrote:
hi every one some of u now me i'm drew brother Jacob, Alittle about me i got 5 redtails boa, 3 carpets pythons, 2 blood pythons,1 ball pythons, 1 milksnake and 1 kingsnakes and i just got a baby Burmese. I also got a red Iguana. And i'm not having and babies this year Sad I feel left out now with everyone else snakes droping eggs. well hope everyone have a good day !!

Glad to have you, Jacob. Smile Sounds like you've got a zoo, too! Don't feel left out on the egg front. There's always next season.

JungleCarpet25

Male Posts : 4

hi to everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi to everyone    hi to everyone  Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 12:51 pm

I"m glad to be here. my house feel like a zoo sometimes lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Ehatcher

Ehatcher

hi to everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi to everyone    hi to everyone  Icon_minitimeApril 12th 2011, 6:08 pm

Glad to see another member!!! This is a great place. Looking forward to seeing pics of all your animals!
Back to top Go down
HerpAlicous

HerpAlicous

hi to everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi to everyone    hi to everyone  Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 9:40 am

Welcome! It's always nice to see a new face!
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko

DaganGecko

Female Posts : 454

hi to everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi to everyone    hi to everyone  Icon_minitimeApril 13th 2011, 10:11 pm

Don't worry, I'm not breeding anything yet this season either! Wink Good to see you on the boards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hi to everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi to everyone    hi to everyone  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hi to everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knox Area Reptile Keepers :: New Members :: New Member Introductions-
Jump to: