Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Get Together at Gina's

Go down 
+2
HerpAlicous
DaganGecko
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DaganGecko

DaganGecko

Female Posts : 454

Get Together at Gina's Empty
PostSubject: Get Together at Gina's   Get Together at Gina's Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2011, 9:25 pm

Gina asked me to post this--

Get together on the 14th or the 21st. Which dates work better for everyone? Also she's thinking of doing a barbeque with everyone bringing meat, chips, drinks, etc. potluck style.

(For me neither date works, because I am going to be in Georgia and Florida from the 13th-the 22nd or so)
Back to top Go down
HerpAlicous

HerpAlicous

PostSubject: Re: Get Together at Gina's   Get Together at Gina's Icon_minitimeMay 7th 2011, 10:23 pm

Hmm.. not sure, I'll have to talk to Brent. I think next weekend works better, but not sure. Saturday evenings really don't work for us, period, though.
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: Get Together at Gina's   Get Together at Gina's Icon_minitimeMay 8th 2011, 12:53 am

I have to go to my nephew's bday party on the 21st, I think. We definitely want to get together again! Just let us know what you've got planned and we'll try our best to be there. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
PythonPassion

PythonPassion

Female Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Get Together at Gina's   Get Together at Gina's Icon_minitimeMay 9th 2011, 10:57 pm

The 14th works better for me. I have family coming in from Georgia on the 21st for the Scottish games at Maryville College. We should be free that evening, but may have others in tow. Wink If the 21st works better for everyone, that's cool, I'll just have 3 additional guests, most likely. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.pythonpassion.com
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Get Together at Gina's   Get Together at Gina's Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2011, 9:49 am

I am pretty easy on schedule. I work weekends but usually only till like 5 at latest. I will let rob and gina know most of use seem to be leaning towards the 14th, right?
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

PostSubject: Re: Get Together at Gina's   Get Together at Gina's Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2011, 11:21 am

Are they wanting to do this as an evening get together? The evening of the 14th would work best for us, I think. Smile
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko

DaganGecko

Female Posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: Get Together at Gina's   Get Together at Gina's Icon_minitimeMay 10th 2011, 11:29 am

Well since I'm leaving I'm not going to be in charge of this, lol. Everyone text Gina!
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

PostSubject: Re: Get Together at Gina's   Get Together at Gina's Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2011, 10:44 pm

The fourteenth is a go. Looking at barbeque setup. I am bringing my grill and some ribs i think.
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

PostSubject: Re: Get Together at Gina's   Get Together at Gina's Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2011, 11:12 pm

I'm not sure if Brian will be coming out or not, but I plan to be there.
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

PostSubject: Re: Get Together at Gina's   Get Together at Gina's Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2011, 8:46 am

cool.
Back to top Go down
Ehatcher

Ehatcher

PostSubject: Re: Get Together at Gina's   Get Together at Gina's Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2011, 10:13 am

Sorry I didnt make it, My Grandfather passed away friday night, so i have been spending time with family.
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

PostSubject: Re: Get Together at Gina's   Get Together at Gina's Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2011, 11:47 am

Ehatcher wrote:
Sorry I didnt make it, My Grandfather passed away friday night, so i have been spending time with family.

I'm really sorry, Eric. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get Together at Gina's   Get Together at Gina's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get Together at Gina's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knox Area Reptile Keepers :: Meetings, Parties & Other Events-
Jump to: