Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Reptile Rack and Leopard Geckos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JTG Reptiles

Male Posts : 78

Reptile Rack and Leopard Geckos Empty
PostSubject: Reptile Rack and Leopard Geckos   Reptile Rack and Leopard Geckos Icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2011, 1:18 pm

Does any one have any bolds, bandits or Halloween masks available? Also does anyone have a spare reptile rack for leopard geckos willing to sell or any ideas to make one?

Back to top Go down
HerpAlicous

HerpAlicous

PostSubject: Re: Reptile Rack and Leopard Geckos   Reptile Rack and Leopard Geckos Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2011, 11:27 pm

I don't know of anyone with those morphs! We have a Mack Snow Hyper Xanthic that we plan on breeding next year, but there's no telling what we'll get with what we'll be breeding her with, unless we get a Bold, Bandit, or Hyper Xanthic ourselves.

I LOVE Designer Geckos Bold Bandits, but they always sell out fast when they have babies. I just checked their site and everything is gone!
Back to top Go down
JTG Reptiles

Male Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Reptile Rack and Leopard Geckos   Reptile Rack and Leopard Geckos Icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2011, 5:59 pm

Yea they do go fast when they are hatched and i might be interested in some of those babies you might be hatching. Do you know how Pam let that het for albino go to quiet maybe we can do that but with leopard geckos(just a suggestion)?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reptile Rack and Leopard Geckos   Reptile Rack and Leopard Geckos Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reptile Rack and Leopard Geckos
Page 1 of 1