Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Get Together at My House

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PythonPassion

PythonPassion

Female Posts : 365

Get Together at My House Empty
PostSubject: Get Together at My House   Get Together at My House Icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2011, 11:46 pm

OK, I know it's short notice, but if anyone wants to come by this Saturday evening (October 8th), you're more than welcome. I know some of us are missing getting together with each other, but Rob & Gina are still getting settled in their new place. So I thought if anyone wants to get together, we can do it at my house until Rob and Gina are settled and ready to entertain all of us again. haha

Beware, though: I don't cook, and since I don't have kids, I don't have toys for them to play with, so you might want to make sure you bring toys if you have kids so they don't get too bored. I do have a few Disney cartoons we can stick in the DVD player if all else fails, but most of them are kinda old (so don't know if the kids would really be into them). But there's nothing here that will kill them more than once (I kid, I kid! LOL).

217 Doris Lane, Maryville 37801 (for anyone who wants to mapquest, googlemap, or GPS it). If using GPS, it typically finds my road just fine but not my driveway. We have a long gravel driveway that leads back off of the road, in case that helps anyone. Or you can PM/email me for directions. Some of you already have my phone number and can just call me, and anyone else who wants my number can just PM/email and ask. I prefer not to post it online for the world to see, but I don't care if locals have it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pythonpassion.com
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: Get Together at My House   Get Together at My House Icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2011, 4:45 pm

Fully intend to be there. What time would be best for you guys? I'll be bringing the babies with me. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Get Together at My House   Get Together at My House Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2011, 9:50 am

hope it was fun, abbey and I were wiped out from work. Who all went?
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: Get Together at My House   Get Together at My House Icon_minitimeOctober 10th 2011, 4:34 pm

Just Brian, the kids and me. We had fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Get Together at My House   Get Together at My House Icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2011, 9:41 am

That is odd, I know I was busy and it was a bit short notice but it was on the forum. I woulda thought more people woulda showed. maybe it was just the short notice?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get Together at My House   Get Together at My House Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get Together at My House
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knox Area Reptile Keepers :: Meetings, Parties & Other Events-
Jump to: