Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Columbia sc repticon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

Columbia sc repticon Empty
PostSubject: Columbia sc repticon   Columbia sc repticon Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2012, 2:00 pm

Anyone know anything about this one? how it compares in size to say the fire or ice show? any way to find a list of attending vendors?
Back to top Go down
pachillaliz

PostSubject: Re: Columbia sc repticon   Columbia sc repticon Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2012, 10:30 am

we went last year to this show...not sure how it compares to the other one but there was a good turn out and a lot of vendors. here is a link to the vendor list and you can explore the rest of the site to see more info about the show.

http://repticon.com/columbiaexhibitors.html
Back to top Go down
PsychD

Male Posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Columbia sc repticon   Columbia sc repticon Icon_minitimeJune 17th 2012, 2:22 pm

I'm still debating on whether or not I should go to the one in Atlanta or that one. Or both haha I haven;t gone to any of the shows here in the south east, and never to a repticon. I'm excited to see what they have to offer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Columbia sc repticon   Columbia sc repticon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Columbia sc repticon
Page 1 of 1