Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maryville, TN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bikeordie092

Male Posts : 1

Maryville, TN Empty
PostSubject: Maryville, TN   Maryville, TN Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2012, 11:59 pm

hello, i am from maryville, i found out about this forum searching on the internet, i dont currently have any snakes, but in the past i had 3 corns and 2 ball pythons... i am currently looking for a ball python.. i sadly was forced to give my 2 ball pythons away just before my son was born, and i have now got the go-ahead from the boss lady to get another! do u guys recommend anywhere to buy a snake? i personally dont like buying from petsmart... i bought a corn there one time who had a "ruptured bowel"??? idk... i dont mind going to k-town to get one but i want a healthy snake at a good price... any help would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

Maryville, TN Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maryville, TN   Maryville, TN Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 7:17 pm

Hey sorry about no one getting back to you sooner. Petsmart is fine as long as the person who deals with the animals know what they are doing. They are just crazy over priced. Critter barn is basically closed, and idk what he has in stock anyway. Fins N' Skins is closed too now. Your only petstore options are pet co petsmart or pet supplies plus basically. I would recommend just talking to some ppl on here and finding some one with a ball for sale. I sold all of my babies already this year. I think Quiet Tempest has some balls available, still. I guess I am not gonna breed anything this year...... I am late and I just don't really know what I would want to do. I think I will drop my bumblebee on a normal and aim for some pastels and spiders, they are easy to sell. I am about to try and be on here more often. So try posting in the snake section or classifieds. I will start jumping ppl to get back on here haha. Welcome to the forum.
-Devin
Back to top Go down

Maryville, TN
Page 1 of 1