Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Moving to a new place

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

Moving to a new place Empty
PostSubject: Moving to a new place   Moving to a new place Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 7:23 pm

i am moving to a north knoxville location if everything goes well, and am thinking about maybe having a reptile get together. Anyone interested?
Back to top Go down
johnnydrama27

PostSubject: im down   Moving to a new place Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 9:01 pm

Im down for a reptile get together, what all reptiles do you have?
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

PostSubject: Re: Moving to a new place   Moving to a new place Icon_minitimeNovember 26th 2012, 10:41 pm

I keep mainly snakes, gf is taking the leopard gecko you?
Back to top Go down
johnnydrama27

PostSubject: Re: Moving to a new place   Moving to a new place Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2012, 1:14 am

Well i keep ball pythons, wanting to start breeding them, and i plan on getting an alligator snapping turtle since i dont have room for an alligator lol and i want a panther chameleon. What kind of snakes do you keep? Do you breed them?
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

PostSubject: Re: Moving to a new place   Moving to a new place Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2012, 2:20 pm

mainly ball pythons, I have a pair or brazilian rainbow boas, a woma pythons, and a Mexican black king snake. The rest are ball pythons. Yes I breed them.
Back to top Go down
johnnydrama27

PostSubject: Re: Moving to a new place   Moving to a new place Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2012, 6:43 pm

Cool cool, do you know of anyone or yourself who is selling a pinstripe male or female? Doesnt matter if its a new born or an adult, just really am looking for one around here, i can order them online but would like to avoid shipping mainly.
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

PostSubject: Re: Moving to a new place   Moving to a new place Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2012, 7:38 pm

No I don't know of anyone selling a pin atm. Friend just got rid of his lemon blast. couple of ppl i know have pins but not breeding size. I have

Breeder sized:
1.0 Cinny
0.3 Normals

Sub adults
1.1 Spot nose
1.1 Fires

Babies
0.1 Cinny
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

PostSubject: Re: Moving to a new place   Moving to a new place Icon_minitimeDecember 10th 2012, 5:10 pm

gonna cancel the get together. I ended up not moving to a new place and moving in with a friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving to a new place   Moving to a new place Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving to a new place
Page 1 of 1