Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New to the Site from LC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mrSocks

Male Posts : 4

New to the Site from LC Empty
PostSubject: New to the Site from LC   New to the Site from LC Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 4:46 pm

Me and my wife are new to the site, we currently own a ten year old normal named Socrates. He weighs in at 2100 grams and rouighly 5 and half feet long. a big healthy boy haha. We have another normal named Brandy (not sure boy or girl) ha. But she comes in around 450 grams close to 3 feet. both are about to shed so nno recnt pics of them but we just wanted to say Hi and its good to ave a local forum for us snake keepers. and Hopefuly we can learn something from here. And on to the pics! ha.
Socates
New to the Site from LC 20121010New to the Site from LC 20121011New to the Site from LC 20121012New to the Site from LC 53090610New to the Site from LC 22986610
Now little Brandy.
New to the Site from LC 30608710
New to the Site from LC 18302_10
Back to top Go down
Siphon

PostSubject: Re: New to the Site from LC   New to the Site from LC Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 4:49 pm

Welcome to the site! Lovely set of royals you have there!

cheers
Back to top Go down
mrSocks

PostSubject: Re: New to the Site from LC   New to the Site from LC Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 4:57 pm

Thanks you, I am trying to get ahold of a Albino BOA but I Dont have a tank to keep her in for now.
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: New to the Site from LC   New to the Site from LC Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2013, 9:59 am

Hey good to see you on the site, and yes that is a super healthy big boy haha.
Back to top Go down
mrSocks

PostSubject: Re: New to the Site from LC   New to the Site from LC Icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2013, 1:50 pm

Boht of them are days from sheding their old skin. So new pics when they finally finsh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to the Site from LC   New to the Site from LC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to the Site from LC
Page 1 of 1