Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Legality of Roaches in Tennessee

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Siphon

Legality of Roaches in Tennessee Empty
PostSubject: Legality of Roaches in Tennessee   Legality of Roaches in Tennessee Icon_minitimeJanuary 1st 2013, 5:03 pm

Does anyone know which species are illegal specifically? I've tried to research and can't find any clear answer. From what I understand, Dubia are legal (I certainly hope so, I own a very, very large and thriving colony) but hissers and such tropical species are illegal because they are labeled as "nuisance" animals. I am looking to get a few Therea petiveriana as pets and wasn't sure where they fell as far as the law is concerned. They are not a tropical species and have a ridiculous lengthy maturation and reproduction process.

Anyone know?
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

Legality of Roaches in Tennessee Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legality of Roaches in Tennessee   Legality of Roaches in Tennessee Icon_minitimeJanuary 18th 2013, 10:37 pm

I know nothing of roach legalities.. o_O Sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/

Legality of Roaches in Tennessee
Page 1 of 1