Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just Moved to Oak Ridge and thought I'd introduce myself

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZombieBallPythons

Just Moved to Oak Ridge and thought I'd introduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Just Moved to Oak Ridge and thought I'd introduce myself   Just Moved to Oak Ridge and thought I'd introduce myself Icon_minitimeOctober 9th 2013, 4:56 am

Hello all,

My name is Neil and I just moved to Oak Ridge this week. I would love to hear from others in the area about the clubs and events as I haven't found too much on that via a simple google search. I am a ball python breeder with mostly pieds, pastel, spider, desert, mojave, and some other morph combos. I have lots of breeders and will be looking to make some contacts locally to sell and maybe trade. I currently sell mostly online and to a few stores back in Myrtle Beach, SC as well as the expo there. Please feel free to shoot me some info or just say hello and let me know about your experience with clubs/expos around TN. I have a pretty good knowledge of breeding and am a serious DIYer when it comes to caging, incubators, etc... I would love to share my knowledge with others getting into breeding balls. Please ask if you ever need any help, I am always willing to lend a hand.

Thanks,

Neil
Zombie Ball Pythons
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Just Moved to Oak Ridge and thought I'd introduce myself   Just Moved to Oak Ridge and thought I'd introduce myself Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 11:27 am

Hi, Neil, sorry there hasn't been much action on the forum. We have been dealing with the facebook plague....I am currently trying to get some new life into the forum, so I would love it if you would still be up for chatting on the forum. Hope to hear from you on all the different sections. I will start uploading some pics and start discussion topics within this week.
Back to top Go down
ZombieBallPythons

PostSubject: Re: Just Moved to Oak Ridge and thought I'd introduce myself   Just Moved to Oak Ridge and thought I'd introduce myself Icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2013, 3:31 am

Thanks for the reply, I was beginning to think this forum was dead. It would be nice to see a local forum pick up. I just hatched out some more babies. Mojave/Spiders and some other morph variations. Are there many Ball python enthusiasts around here? How about clubs for trading? I am looking to get some new blood lines and like to support small breeders first then if I can find what I am looking for there I will go to the bigger names.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Moved to Oak Ridge and thought I'd introduce myself   Just Moved to Oak Ridge and thought I'd introduce myself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Moved to Oak Ridge and thought I'd introduce myself
Page 1 of 1