Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Crestview Animal Hospital

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gonzoone

Male Posts : 13

Crestview Animal Hospital Empty
PostSubject: Crestview Animal Hospital   Crestview Animal Hospital Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2013, 1:01 pm

Dr. Bob Thorpe, at Crestview Animal Hospital, is located in Greeneville TN and treats reptiles as well as other animals.
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Crestview Animal Hospital   Crestview Animal Hospital Icon_minitimeDecember 17th 2013, 11:58 pm

That was random but good to know, does he know a good amount about reptiles or just see them on the side?
Back to top Go down
gonzoone

Male Posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Crestview Animal Hospital   Crestview Animal Hospital Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 12:39 am

He's the one who handled a recent necropsy for me. He seems to know the general stuff on reptiles anyways. He personally called me with the results and spent a decent amount of time explaining the results to me. I just saw the heading and felt that if anybody lives up this way it would be helpful to know of a local vet.
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Crestview Animal Hospital   Crestview Animal Hospital Icon_minitimeDecember 18th 2013, 12:23 pm

awesome. Good to know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crestview Animal Hospital   Crestview Animal Hospital Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crestview Animal Hospital
Page 1 of 1