Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

finally getting my feeder colonies going!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
laughing dog

laughing dog

Male Posts : 68

finally getting my feeder colonies going! Empty
PostSubject: finally getting my feeder colonies going!   finally getting my feeder colonies going! Icon_minitimeJanuary 23rd 2010, 5:39 am

im finally getting my colonies of dubia, crickets, mealworms, starting to do decent. also got some awsome fusca from a guy on line, and theyre mating like crazy every time i check on them. expecting hissers to birth soon hopefully. giganteus to molt out. rats are into the second generation, along with my mice finally taking off, after most dying off completely (P.S. beware of buying feeder mice from exotics or critter connection, as they very nearly wiped out my mice, and had the rats very sick for a while).
Back to top Go down
laughing dog

laughing dog

Male Posts : 68

finally getting my feeder colonies going! Empty
PostSubject: Re: finally getting my feeder colonies going!   finally getting my feeder colonies going! Icon_minitimeApril 14th 2010, 11:52 pm

Rats are very much under way now as the babies are having babies,barely and i have the bottom of a fifty gallon tub covered and crawling with blaberus hybrids. I scrapped most of the other projects or they just are going ok to good.
Back to top Go down

finally getting my feeder colonies going!
Page 1 of 1