Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dr. Hall at Pellissippi Vet Clinic?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PythonPassion

PythonPassion

Female Posts : 365

Dr. Hall at Pellissippi Vet Clinic? Empty
PostSubject: Dr. Hall at Pellissippi Vet Clinic?   Dr. Hall at Pellissippi Vet Clinic? Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 7:07 pm

A customer of mine thought her snake had RI, and asked what vet I used. I had told her UT, but she had already made an appointment with Dr. Hall at Pellissippi Vet Clinic. She took the snake in to be seen by him, and said he did relatively well (though she's still kinda new at snakes). So has anyone else heard of/used this vet before? If so, how did they do? Would you recommend them? The girl told me that he was about half the price of UT. I wouldn't mind using a cheaper vet, but not if I have to sacrifice the care of my snakes, so just wondering what everyone else's thoughts were. If he's a good vet that knows reptiles, I might switch to him, but if he's a cat/dog vet that takes and just kinda guesses on reptiles, I won't use him. Wink

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pythonpassion.com
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Hall at Pellissippi Vet Clinic?   Dr. Hall at Pellissippi Vet Clinic? Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2010, 8:51 pm

I *think* that this was the vet that Alicia recommended in the past..?
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
HerpAlicous

HerpAlicous

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Hall at Pellissippi Vet Clinic?   Dr. Hall at Pellissippi Vet Clinic? Icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2010, 4:29 pm

I know this is an old thread, but that is where we go for our dogs, and all the vets there are AMAZING. Brent even worked at the off of Lovell Rd in high school.

They've never steered us wrong, and have always taken great care of our animals. My in-laws have been going there for at least 20 years.

I don't have any personal experience taking a reptile, there, though. But they are really awesome there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Hall at Pellissippi Vet Clinic?   Dr. Hall at Pellissippi Vet Clinic? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dr. Hall at Pellissippi Vet Clinic?
Page 1 of 1