Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rollincoal420

Male Posts : 99

Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa Empty
PostSubject: Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa   Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 12:53 pm

Sorry for being out of touch. The state is just so exciting. No Anyway, Here are some pics

Sweet P is a KILLER. She eat 2 live small adult mice running around her tank last night. Picked one of the off that was hiding inside a tube from about a foot away. Like a Sniper Very Happy She's growing up so fast Crying

Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa IMG00061-20100418-1647
Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa IMG00055-20100418-1645
Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa IMG00052-20100418-1645
Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa IMG00070-20100418-1950
Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa 51610005

I just moved the little guy into a new tank last night. He hasnt changed much. Still a little feisty, not as bad, and not really any bigger. He still hasnt eaten in a while. Sweet P overcame the divider in there tank so they spent alot of time cuddling. It took me alittle longer than I was hoping to set up another tank here in the motel room for him, but I finaly got it done and hopefully he will relax now and start eating next week. Here is a few newer pics of him.

Yep, he still fits on my finger
Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa IMG00044-20100418-1638
Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa 51610001
Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa 51610003
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa   Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 1:36 pm

They're looking great and she's getting so big! Awwww! I hope the male stops being so fickle for you soon so he can catch up to his sister in size.
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
Rollincoal420

PostSubject: Re: Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa   Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa Icon_minitimeMay 16th 2010, 2:37 pm

Me too. Even is he would just eat and grow at his own pace, I would be happy. I have faith in him tho. He seems to be acting normal. Nothing strange, just not wanting to eat. He'll come around. I'll b so excited, you know I will update you on when it happens
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

PostSubject: Re: Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa   Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2010, 3:40 pm

How are they doing? Smile
Back to top Go down
Rollincoal420

PostSubject: Re: Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa   Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2010, 4:05 pm

She is doing great. Eatin like a champ. Ate a fuzzy rat the day after a small mouse and attempted at another fuzzy rat yesterday but I guess didn't fancy the taste cuz she just gave it a big ol' hug then left it next to her like a cuddle toy.

He ate for me the other week. A fuzzy mouse, f/k, but not again since. He is also in shed right now so and I just came back home to Ktown yesterday so he probably need a few days or so to readjust, but things seem to b looking positive!

Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

PostSubject: Re: Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa   Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2010, 4:14 pm

I wish he'd eat more regularly for you but I'm sure he'll get there eventually. Glad to her the female is still doing so well. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more pics as they grow. Smile I think they may very well outshine their parents!
Back to top Go down
Rollincoal420

PostSubject: Re: Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa   Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa Icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2010, 4:32 pm

I'll get some good ones of her outside soon. Since its nice and warm out now I'm gonna get her some outside time in the evenings now. He's showing signs of progress so I think he's gonna come around just fine. Atleast I'm feelin positive about it Smile
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

PostSubject: Re: Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa   Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa Icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2010, 1:03 pm

Sounds good. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rollincoal420

PostSubject: Re: Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa   Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 4:53 pm

Well here is a few new pics. Not really of them any bigger, just getting some fresh air. I got a new, more comfortable homes for them too. The queens new palace is a nice corner tank that fits her perfect. Little dude, now names "Kink" because of the way he likes to mimic a kink in a garden hose, but prefers to b called Little Dude, has a new tank aswell wich he is in the process of checking out right now. Here they are from about a week ago

The Queen and her Palace
Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa 51610046
Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa 51610022
Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa 51610031
Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa 51610025

Little Dude repelling
Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa 51610036
Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa 51610037
Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa 51610038
Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa 51610041

Sorry some of them are kinda blurry. Damn kids wont sit still for the camera
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

PostSubject: Re: Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa   Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 4:56 pm

I'm so happy to get to see these guys grow up! They look great!!
Back to top Go down
Rollincoal420

PostSubject: Re: Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa   Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 5:08 pm

I just got this one loaded of him scopin out his new crib

Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa IMG00107-20100709-1658
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

PostSubject: Re: Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa   Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 5:11 pm

Is that a bottle rocket in there? lol Maybe not the best choice in a heated herp cage. Wink
Back to top Go down
Rollincoal420

PostSubject: Re: Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa   Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 5:23 pm

Dont think that didnt cross my mind. I didnt put any matches in there just incase. I needed the stick off it but didnt get to the remoal just yet
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

PostSubject: Re: Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa   Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa Icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2010, 5:50 pm

Rollincoal420 wrote:
Dont think that didnt cross my mind. I didnt put any matches in there just incase. I needed the stick off it but didnt get to the remoal just yet

LOL Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rollincoal420

PostSubject: Re: Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa   Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 3:06 pm

Good news Sandy, and everyone, Little Dude ate last night. Dont get too excited now. We'll c if he eats again ext week. He does have a pattern tho. 1 week eat, fast for 3 months wtf? He ate a frozen hopper mouse. Boxed him up on top of a tank heat pad on the stove(not on, its just the association with dinner) dampened down, and when I checked a few hours later, he was all FAT and sassy. That tiny hopper looked huge in him.
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa   Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 5:06 pm

awesome, the tanks look great, and the snakes are so big compared to the last one i saw :-\ Good luck with him breaking that 3 month fast cycle. I hate that crap/
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

PostSubject: Re: Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa   Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 6:12 pm

Rollincoal420 wrote:
Good news Sandy, and everyone, Little Dude ate last night. Dont get too excited now. We'll c if he eats again ext week. He does have a pattern tho. 1 week eat, fast for 3 months wtf? He ate a frozen hopper mouse. Boxed him up on top of a tank heat pad on the stove(not on, its just the association with dinner) dampened down, and when I checked a few hours later, he was all FAT and sassy. That tiny hopper looked huge in him.

Well, at least he's consistent. LOL So glad to hear he ate again for you! Hope he continues on a weekly basis for you from here on out!
Back to top Go down
Rollincoal420

PostSubject: Re: Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa   Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa Icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2010, 10:08 pm

Meeeee Tooooooooooo. And just so you guys know, there is no more threat of him having his own 4th of July party. I put him back in the 15g tank not long after putting him in the 29g. He looked like a tiny caterpillar in the 29g
Back to top Go down
Rollincoal420

PostSubject: Re: Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa   Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2010, 9:46 pm

2 WEEKS IN A ROW!!!!! cheers He didnt go for the rat pink (figured he wouldnt, hoping he would) be he ate the hopper mouse! He keeps this up, maybe he'll start growing. Hell, lets start be hoping he just keeps this up. I'm stoked!
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

PostSubject: Re: Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa   Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa Icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2010, 10:09 pm

Rollincoal420 wrote:
2 WEEKS IN A ROW!!!!! cheers He didnt go for the rat pink (figured he wouldnt, hoping he would) be he ate the hopper mouse! He keeps this up, maybe he'll start growing. Hell, lets start be hoping he just keeps this up. I'm stoked!

Woot!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Rollincoal420

PostSubject: Re: Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa   Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa Icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2010, 10:59 am

2 RAT pinks last night Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation And Sweet P had 2 fuzzy RATS
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

PostSubject: Re: Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa   Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa Icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2010, 11:44 am

Rollincoal420 wrote:
2 RAT pinks last night Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation And Sweet P had 2 fuzzy RATS

Laughing That's great! So glad to hear he's back to eating normally!
Back to top Go down
Rollincoal420

PostSubject: Re: Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa   Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa Icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2010, 11:49 am

Its great. Thats 3 or 4 weeks in a row, and he shed the other day which is great cuz as you know, he's growing, not shinking Very Happy And he's ate some rats with out hesitation some so maybe making the switch wont be as painful as I thought it was gonna be, and sooner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa   Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update (w pics) Form Wonderful (haha) Iowa
Page 1 of 1