Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

any breeders need help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
smc1185

Male Posts : 11

any breeders need help Empty
PostSubject: any breeders need help   any breeders need help Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2010, 4:49 pm

im new here i just moved here from N.j im looking for a breeder or someone with a big shop that needs help because i plan on getting in to breeding myself im interested in ball pythons for now if there is anyone out there that is closest to me that need help let me know im in clarksville,tn right by fort campbell,ky its best if you hit me up at my e-mail santoscln@yahoo.com im also looking for ball pythons so just let me know thank you all
Back to top Go down
PythonPassion

PythonPassion

Female Posts : 365

any breeders need help Empty
PostSubject: Re: any breeders need help   any breeders need help Icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2010, 2:43 am

I'd be happy to give you some breeding advice if you care to be more specific on what level you're at. You know the basics and need info from there? Or are you brand spanking new? LOL I also have a breeding page on my website, too (link in my siggy).
Back to top Go down
http://www.pythonpassion.com

any breeders need help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knox Area Reptile Keepers :: Reptile Discussion :: Snakes-
Jump to: