Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi to everyone over here. Just found this forum.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix

Phoenix

Female Posts : 26

Hi to everyone over here. Just found this forum. Empty
PostSubject: Hi to everyone over here. Just found this forum.   Hi to everyone over here. Just found this forum. Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 7:26 pm

I'm not from Tn., in fact I live a good ways from ya'll. I'm from Texas & I have been a member on the Python Passion Forum for a few months now, but I just found this forum a little while ago. Hope my not being from Tennessee doesn't violate any of your rules? I enjoy interacting with other "snake" folks since I have 22 snakes of various species. I just found out a couple of weeks ago how to post pictures to a forum (don't laugh too hard,I'm pretty computer illiterate ) thanks to all the help I got form Pam & others on her forum. I will try to get some pictures on here. I need to take some new ones, better ( not so smart with a camera either) so if you don't mind me hanging out here sometimes I will try to be a productive participant. I have lots of other "critters" also, but I will save mentioning them for the proper topic areas.
Back to top Go down
Rollincoal420

Male Posts : 99

PostSubject: Re: Hi to everyone over here. Just found this forum.   Hi to everyone over here. Just found this forum. Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 7:56 pm

Hey, welcome over
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: Hi to everyone over here. Just found this forum.   Hi to everyone over here. Just found this forum. Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 9:00 pm

Phoenix wrote:
I'm not from Tn., in fact I live a good ways from ya'll. I'm from Texas & I have been a member on the Python Passion Forum for a few months now, but I just found this forum a little while ago. Hope my not being from Tennessee doesn't violate any of your rules? I enjoy interacting with other "snake" folks since I have 22 snakes of various species. I just found out a couple of weeks ago how to post pictures to a forum (don't laugh too hard,I'm pretty computer illiterate ) thanks to all the help I got form Pam & others on her forum. I will try to get some pictures on here. I need to take some new ones, better ( not so smart with a camera either) so if you don't mind me hanging out here sometimes I will try to be a productive participant. I have lots of other "critters" also, but I will save mentioning them for the proper topic areas.

Happy to have you! Several of us are on Pam's board, too. We just sort of co-mingle and hop back and forth. lol
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
Phoenix

Phoenix

Female Posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Hi to everyone over here. Just found this forum.   Hi to everyone over here. Just found this forum. Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 9:35 pm

Thanks, I found the forum when I clicked onto your website to see your snakes. I don't know why I never did that before, CRS I suppose?!! I see several names I recognize, But since it said local to TN. I hoped it didn't mean I couldn't join. There's not really any forums I've found yet that is close to me. I do belong to one based in Tx., but it has many members & you kinda' get lost in the shuffle. I like the smaller ones as it just feels like a closer family & ya'll have been very patient & helpful to me & my lack of internet knowledge. I really like your layout on here too, you have a very good looking site.
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: Hi to everyone over here. Just found this forum.   Hi to everyone over here. Just found this forum. Icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2010, 9:39 pm

Phoenix wrote:
Thanks, I found the forum when I clicked onto your website to see your snakes. I don't know why I never did that before, CRS I suppose?!! I see several names I recognize, But since it said local to TN. I hoped it didn't mean I couldn't join. There's not really any forums I've found yet that is close to me. I do belong to one based in Tx., but it has many members & you kinda' get lost in the shuffle. I like the smaller ones as it just feels like a closer family & ya'll have been very patient & helpful to me & my lack of internet knowledge. I really like your layout on here too, you have a very good looking site.

Everyone is welcome. You could be in Australia and you'd still be a welcome part of our little community. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi to everyone over here. Just found this forum.   Hi to everyone over here. Just found this forum. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi to everyone over here. Just found this forum.
Page 1 of 1