Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Here's the newest pics of P. Lania.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoenix

Phoenix

Female Posts : 26

Here's the newest pics of P. Lania. Empty
PostSubject: Here's the newest pics of P. Lania.   Here's the newest pics of P. Lania. Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2010, 3:25 am

Got her home almost 3 days ago & she's doing really good. These pics were on the first day when she was still checking everything out. These last 2 days she's been resting in her hollow log. Last night was "mouse" night & I offered her a f/t hopper. She attacked it with great zest! She's been watching for another, but it being her first meal so soon coming home I wanted it to be small to make sure she is ready to eat. I think we will get along just fine. The first pic will be after I placed her in her new home.
Here's the newest pics of P. Lania. 100_0364
She had to check out her log & approve it being there.
Here's the newest pics of P. Lania. 100_0371
Here's the newest pics of P. Lania. 100_0380
I really like this one, she was checking that I had the lid closed good & tight so nothing would get her ( Wink )
Here's the newest pics of P. Lania. 100_0373
I have a few more, but they are pretty much the same. She takes good pics, makes me look like I know how what I doing (?) !
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: Here's the newest pics of P. Lania.   Here's the newest pics of P. Lania. Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 12:57 pm

She's sooo pretty!! I'm jealous!!!
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
DaganGecko

DaganGecko

Female Posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: Here's the newest pics of P. Lania.   Here's the newest pics of P. Lania. Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2010, 1:24 pm

Just about the right amount of white. Wink
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Here's the newest pics of P. Lania.   Here's the newest pics of P. Lania. Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 6:12 pm

Thanks ya'll, I am so pleased with her color & looks. Mr. DeMeyer sure treated me well picking a pretty one for me. I was a bit worried not knowing what she looked like, but for the price I didn't expect her to be so pretty. Some time in the next 4 days I'm off I plan to take her out & get to know her. She probably won't be as excited about it as I am, but a few mins. of getting used to handling shouldn't hurt her.
Back to top Go down
ReptarAwesome

ReptarAwesome

Male Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Here's the newest pics of P. Lania.   Here's the newest pics of P. Lania. Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 6:57 pm

shes gorgeous, youre so lucky, im not allowed to have snakes where i live, but im getting a new job where ill make more money so who knows maybe a move will take place and yourstrully will finally get a baby of his own. who knows.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

PostSubject: Re: Here's the newest pics of P. Lania.   Here's the newest pics of P. Lania. Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 8:49 pm

I have my fingers crossed that it works out for you. Snakes are lots of fun & very interesting to watch. The biggest thing you have to watch out for with keeping snakes is: There's so many & lots of beautiful colors you'll want one of each! Drool It's so much fun checking out new morphs & trying to figure out how to afford to buy it. Smile I'm always spending money I shouldn't for another one. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ReptarAwesome

ReptarAwesome

Male Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Here's the newest pics of P. Lania.   Here's the newest pics of P. Lania. Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2010, 9:03 pm

yeah im like that with my reptiles, I have ot sell my extra bearded male and my leopard geko, but with the money im gonna buy a uromastyx. if I get this new job ill start looking for a nice morph (looks at tempest and passion) lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's the newest pics of P. Lania.   Here's the newest pics of P. Lania. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here's the newest pics of P. Lania.
Page 1 of 1