Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Progress..................

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KristyLynn

Progress.................. Empty
PostSubject: Progress..................   Progress.................. Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 8:20 pm

Well my little mean ass, the corn, lol. Have had a time with him and yes it is a him Smile great, but anyways we have successfully held him everyday for 2 weeks now and have not been bitten by his little feisty but anymore. so now we figure we might need to name him something other than mean ass lmao...... But so happy with the progress we have made he is just super sweet now. I think he may be sweeter than the others Smile and he is getting so pretty I will get some good pics of him soon. Just wanted to share =)
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

Progress.................. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Progress..................   Progress.................. Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2010, 2:10 pm

LOL

Pics!
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/

Progress..................
Page 1 of 1