Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bearded Dragon Morphs?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rabid-otter

rabid-otter

Male Posts : 9

Bearded Dragon Morphs? Empty
PostSubject: Bearded Dragon Morphs?   Bearded Dragon Morphs? Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2010, 4:03 am

Does anyone out there have any beautiful beardie morphs?

I would like to try breeding a pair but mine are siblings. I thought I'd start looking since mine are almost of age.
I'm interested in buying or trading if you have one that peeks my interest. I haven't seen anything but normal around Knoxville.
Back to top Go down
Shane

PostSubject: Re: Bearded Dragon Morphs?   Bearded Dragon Morphs? Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2010, 5:40 pm

I have a sandfire beardie male if your interested hes about 2- 2 1/2 years old. Ill get you some pics of him here shortly. Thanks !!
Back to top Go down
Shane

PostSubject: Re: Bearded Dragon Morphs?   Bearded Dragon Morphs? Icon_minitimeNovember 27th 2010, 9:52 pm

He is VERY VERY bright yellow when he is fired up, as you can tell hes not in the pics Sad Ill try to catch him fired up and get some pics.

Bearded Dragon Morphs? Photo0112

Bearded Dragon Morphs? Photo0113
Back to top Go down
rabid-otter

rabid-otter

Male Posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Bearded Dragon Morphs?   Bearded Dragon Morphs? Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2010, 4:03 pm

I don't know, I was hoping for one with more red and alittle younger. I don't want to dilute the brite red color!
Back to top Go down
pachillaliz

PostSubject: Re: Bearded Dragon Morphs?   Bearded Dragon Morphs? Icon_minitimeDecember 11th 2010, 4:48 pm

I have a couple of young babies that will be available soon. Once they shed I will get some pics. They are orangish red colored!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bearded Dragon Morphs?   Bearded Dragon Morphs? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bearded Dragon Morphs?
Page 1 of 1