Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hey guys!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazzy

Hey guys!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys!!!!!!!   Hey guys!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2009, 6:28 pm

Hey guys, sorry I haven't spoken to a few of you in a while. Life has been really hectic. Sandy, I'm glad you made this forum! Hopefully I'll be able to contribute now that I can get on the internet.

Well, most, if not all, of you know me. I'm Kazzy, or Katie. Been keeping reptiles for 10+ years, love them. Animals are my life. I'm not from Knox, I'm located in Smyrna, but I do hope to visit Knox often and such. So glad to be here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JDaniel

JDaniel

Male Posts : 125

Hey guys!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!!!!!!   Hey guys!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2009, 6:43 pm

welcome kazzy nice to see you around again
Back to top Go down
http://www.midtnherps.com
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

Hey guys!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!!!!!!   Hey guys!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2009, 8:07 pm

Happy to have you, Kazzy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
Kazzy

Hey guys!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!!!!!!   Hey guys!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2009, 10:50 pm

Thanks Jay and Sandy!!!
Back to top Go down
MaryJane

MaryJane

Female Posts : 83

Hey guys!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!!!!!!   Hey guys!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2009, 1:07 pm

hey kazzy! welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Kazzy

Hey guys!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!!!!!!   Hey guys!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2009, 1:40 pm

MJ!!!! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Naja

Hey guys!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!!!!!!   Hey guys!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2009, 11:24 pm

I've missed your posts Kazzy........glad to have you ""back"". cheers
Back to top Go down
Kazzy

Hey guys!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!!!!!!   Hey guys!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2009, 1:19 am

Yay, I feelz special!!! Thanks Dale Very Happy I'm going to try to visit you the next time Ashe goes.
Back to top Go down
Kazzy

Hey guys!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!!!!!!   Hey guys!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 4:26 am

So...I'm back again!

lol, Yeah, left for a while. Really didn't have much internet access for a while there. Still in my rinky-dink apt. with my crappy job (yay...I shit-lead at a pretzel place...*cough*) and three of my geckos (patternless female, bell albino enigma male, gorgeous (lolz) female crested). Well, the crested still lives with my friend, but will be getting here within the next week or so.

Meet my new baby though....his name is (yeah...prepare yourselves for this craziness)....Lightbulb. Yes, stupid...blame the boyfriend. It was going to be Jack...but NO!, he needed to be named something ridiculous. Well, here he is. He's going on 5 months old, is crazy as hell, and the funniest little guy EVER.
Hey guys!!!!!!! 0106102035
Hey guys!!!!!!! 0106102035b
Hey guys!!!!!!! 0106102036
Nap time for my two babies (one more so then the other most times...lol) on his first night here.
Hey guys!!!!!!! 1223091752

Well...yup. Missed you guys, and hope to be able to spend more time on here!

Oh...and if you feel like playing a silly game with me (I've actually become addicted), create an account on faunasphere.com!!! lol
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

Hey guys!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!!!!!!   Hey guys!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 10:43 am

Good to hear from you, Kazzy, and that's a cute kitty. lol
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
Kazzy

Hey guys!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!!!!!!   Hey guys!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeJanuary 19th 2010, 4:04 pm

Smile Thanks...I'm about to kill him though if he unplugs my laptop again. lol!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey guys!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey guys!!!!!!!   Hey guys!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guys!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1