Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Welp, its that time again.... ladies and gentlemen start your...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ehatcher

Ehatcher

Welp, its that time again.... ladies and gentlemen start your... Empty
PostSubject: Welp, its that time again.... ladies and gentlemen start your...   Welp, its that time again.... ladies and gentlemen start your... Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2011, 8:51 pm

....erm... INCUBATORS!!!! I fired mine up a few hours ago and got some deli cups with some vermiculite in em, getting the temps regulated. I wasn't going to breed this year, but after some soul searching, and mainly some coaxing by a friend (a HUGE thanks to DAGAN) , i have decided it is my destiny and I MUST breed this season. lol.

With all the personal crap that has been going on in my life, it was easy to put something I love doing on the back burner. I only plan on breeding one female, POSSIBLY 2, but i will see how that goes. Though I may only breed two of my females, they are huge projects that i have been building. Quality over Quantity I should say.

Batman cheers Shocker
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: Welp, its that time again.... ladies and gentlemen start your...   Welp, its that time again.... ladies and gentlemen start your... Icon_minitimeFebruary 25th 2011, 9:22 pm

Good luck, Eric! Never give up all the things you love or you're only left with the mediocre. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
HerpAlicous

HerpAlicous

PostSubject: Re: Welp, its that time again.... ladies and gentlemen start your...   Welp, its that time again.... ladies and gentlemen start your... Icon_minitimeFebruary 26th 2011, 12:26 am

Yes, good luck! It's going to be fun to have hatchlings close together.. and we may just end up with yet another gecko from you Wink

You produce some great stuff, and I'm excited about what you've got planned!
Back to top Go down
DaganGecko

DaganGecko

Female Posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: Welp, its that time again.... ladies and gentlemen start your...   Welp, its that time again.... ladies and gentlemen start your... Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 11:52 am

I wrote a long reply the other day and this internet lost it! Ugh.

I'm excited that you are breeding some geckos this season. I believe every reptile breeder should have at least one project going on at all times. I hate to see people get out of the hobby or put it on the 'backburner.' Make sure to take pics of eggs and hatchlings when they arrive!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welp, its that time again.... ladies and gentlemen start your...   Welp, its that time again.... ladies and gentlemen start your... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welp, its that time again.... ladies and gentlemen start your...
Page 1 of 1