Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So um... Amphibians are pretty neat...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ehatcher

Ehatcher

So um... Amphibians are pretty neat... Empty
PostSubject: So um... Amphibians are pretty neat...   So um... Amphibians are pretty neat... Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2011, 7:17 pm

Went to the Corbin show, Didn't plan on getting anything, but I kept going back to the Jela's Phat Phibs table REPEATEDLY. The frogs are so awesome, and i had to have one. I was dead set on a Pyxie, but I couldn't stomach throwing down $85 for a well started visual male, and it would have been a gamble if i would have gotten a froglet... So i chose an Albino Ornate instead. I hope this one turns out to be a female so It will max out at around 6" inches in diameter. Nothing cooler than a huge fat frog IMO.

Ladies and Gents, Without further ado, I present to you JUICE BOX, The Pacman Frog!!

So um... Amphibians are pretty neat... DSC01351

So um... Amphibians are pretty neat... DSC01347

Back to top Go down
HerpAlicous

HerpAlicous

PostSubject: Re: So um... Amphibians are pretty neat...   So um... Amphibians are pretty neat... Icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2011, 8:39 pm

I am so glad that you got this little guy! We still kinda regret not getting one ourselves.. lol! It's an awesome animal! And AWESOME name, dude!! cheers
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: So um... Amphibians are pretty neat...   So um... Amphibians are pretty neat... Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2011, 12:03 am

That's so cool! Love the name, too. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
DaganGecko

DaganGecko

Female Posts : 454

PostSubject: Re: So um... Amphibians are pretty neat...   So um... Amphibians are pretty neat... Icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2011, 12:37 am

Yaaaaaay, the name is awesome, Eric! I'm glad you chose this one. My favorite. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So um... Amphibians are pretty neat...   So um... Amphibians are pretty neat... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So um... Amphibians are pretty neat...
Page 1 of 1