Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wanting Gargoyle Gecko and female crested

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rogue

Rogue

Female Posts : 2

Wanting Gargoyle Gecko and female crested  Empty
PostSubject: Wanting Gargoyle Gecko and female crested    Wanting Gargoyle Gecko and female crested  Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2011, 7:15 am

im looking for a gargoyle gecko baby, i dont care if its sexed or not, and pretty female cresteds. i dont have a lot to spend so something on the cheaper side. anyone able to give out offers? somewhere between $50 - $70 per gecko. thats as much as i can spare since im looking to get more than one gecko. pics would be nice so i can see if i like the color first.
Back to top Go down
HerpAlicous

HerpAlicous

PostSubject: Re: Wanting Gargoyle Gecko and female crested    Wanting Gargoyle Gecko and female crested  Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2011, 10:46 pm

I'd post this in the classifieds on the wanted ads. I don't have any of either for sale right now, but see if you can find Dale McGhee. Both my gargs are from him and I paid no more than $70 for either of them, and he has had cresteds in the past within that price range. There are also a few cresteds for sale at Fins N Skins that I saw today.
Back to top Go down
HerpAlicous

HerpAlicous

PostSubject: Re: Wanting Gargoyle Gecko and female crested    Wanting Gargoyle Gecko and female crested  Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2011, 10:48 pm

Are you on Fauna? http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238834 try contacting him on there. He's from Atlanta.
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: Wanting Gargoyle Gecko and female crested    Wanting Gargoyle Gecko and female crested  Icon_minitimeJune 25th 2011, 11:04 pm

I'll move this to the wanted section. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanting Gargoyle Gecko and female crested    Wanting Gargoyle Gecko and female crested  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanting Gargoyle Gecko and female crested
Page 1 of 1