Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Greetings friends, old and new.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MadMasterMax

Male Posts : 1

Greetings friends, old and new.  Empty
PostSubject: Greetings friends, old and new.    Greetings friends, old and new.  Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2011, 11:55 am

Well a few years back, I was working on developing a nice collection of snakes (my favorites being boas and pythons) but life happens... Between full time school, full time work and a change in living situation, I had to find new homes for my collection (thanks again to all those wonderful people who made sure my friends were well taken care of, I will always be grateful for that.)

Anyway, I had left the hobby, and have been enjoying the rewards of studying Math and Computer Science all week and working through the weekend. So what brings me back to reunite with old friends, and make new ones in this fascinating arena? Well, quite simply someone else wanted to start early in the wonderful world of reptiles.

My son is wanting his first real pet for his sixth birthday, and while we have looked at several, the bearded dragon is currently our front runner.

So of course knowing that any six year olds pet is your pet as well... I started doing homework.... looking at options for him (were still not 100% firm on the dragon) and so on... and of course as would be predicted, my passion ignited again. I always had an interest in getting back into reptiles, and now that I own my own home that is a GREAT deal more sustainable, though I will absolutely want to start slowly.

None the less... it is good to be back!

So currently I think our primary interest is in Bearded Dragons, and Ball Pythons. Particularly morphs (though I haven't seen any Bearded Morphs in or around Knoxville). Hope to get to know everyone well.
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

Greetings friends, old and new.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings friends, old and new.    Greetings friends, old and new.  Icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2011, 11:34 pm

Welcome aboard, Max! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/

Greetings friends, old and new.
Page 1 of 1