Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Crazy gecko story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

Crazy gecko story Empty
PostSubject: Crazy gecko story   Crazy gecko story Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2011, 11:33 am

So i was at work the other day and this lady named Lynn comes up and asks me if she can have a box. I said yeah, what is it for? She replied a gecko that I caught in my yard. So I am assuming it is just some blue tailed skink or a fence lizard. Turns out it is a chocolate crested gecko with tail still intact. She has parrots and she feeds them outside when it is warm enough. The gecko had found the bananas and other fruits and was just munching away.
I told her I would take him and she was very happy. I ended up trading it to my manager for one of his dalmatian geckos so he could have a new blood line in what he was breeding. All in all I will probably be giving the new dalmatian crested to a friend of mine.
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

Crazy gecko story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy gecko story   Crazy gecko story Icon_minitimeOctober 3rd 2011, 5:56 pm

Haha. That is a crazy story. I've heard of bizarre and exotic animals turning up in people's backyards but those are usually in Florida or other warm states. Never heard anything like that here.
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
HerpAlicous

HerpAlicous

Crazy gecko story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy gecko story   Crazy gecko story Icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2011, 11:20 pm

That's really crazy, considering some of the cooler temps we've had this week! So neat! You should have gotten a picture of it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crazy gecko story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crazy gecko story   Crazy gecko story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy gecko story
Page 1 of 1