Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meet Titan!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
boggylizard

Meet Titan! Empty
PostSubject: Meet Titan!   Meet Titan! Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2011, 11:31 am

Wanted to share some pics of our leo, Titan. He was picked up from a house at the request of a BCHS officer who got our names from Pam. He was extremely emaciated and dehydrated for what looked to be at least a few months. This is the condition he was in at the house. We took pics at the request of the officer.
Meet Titan! 101_6933
Here is a close up. Almost makes me cry.
Meet Titan! 101_6934
I am happy to report that this is Titan today. I almost don't believe it myself and wouldn't had I not watched it happen. We weren't even sure he was a leo when we first got him...
Meet Titan! 101_6944
He eats like a champ and seems to have no underlying issues. We are thinking about finding him a girl friend for next year.
Meet Titan! 101_6945
Anyway, just thought I would share. This is an example of what a close knit reptile community can do. Pam wasn't sure about taking him on herself as she specializes in ball pythons, but she definitely knew who to call that could provide the right kind of care. I think that because of this forum, I can safely say that I would be able to find help for just about any animal in need of rescue. If I can't handle it, this forum will point me in the direction of someone who can. Thanks for looking guys.
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

Meet Titan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Titan!   Meet Titan! Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2011, 1:37 pm

That's awesome! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
Ehatcher

Ehatcher

Meet Titan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Titan!   Meet Titan! Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2011, 11:17 pm

the before pictures were absolutely horrible. People are worthless. You did a spectacular job with this guy, Rob. He looks fantastic, and I'm Happy to have gotten to meet him! keep up the awesome work!
Back to top Go down
HerpAlicous

HerpAlicous

Meet Titan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Titan!   Meet Titan! Icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2011, 3:52 pm

you guys did a fantastic job! He's a nice looking gecko!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meet Titan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet Titan!   Meet Titan! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet Titan!
Page 1 of 1