Knox Area Reptile Keepers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knox Area Reptile Keepers

Knoxville Area Reptile Keepers, or KARK, has been put in place to provide a safe haven for reptile keepers and breeders to connect with others who share their enthusiasm in herpetoculture.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone else feed ASFs?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cecropia

cecropia

Male Posts : 28

Anyone else feed ASFs? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else feed ASFs?   Anyone else feed ASFs? Icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2011, 11:55 pm

Just feeling out if anyone else uses them, before I post to the classifieds.

All but 2 of my snakes are off of feed so I'm still having some pretty serious surpluses build up. I can seperate the norway rats but as anyone who has bred ASFs knows, you can't exactly split up their little groups.

Would anyone be interested in purchasing any? I've got enough near breeding age ones to set up some nice starter trios, quartets, etc. I've got a total of 3 different bloodlines. Currently sitting on about 40 1-2 month olds.
Back to top Go down
QuietTempest
Admin
QuietTempest

Female Posts : 1558

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else feed ASFs?   Anyone else feed ASFs? Icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2011, 5:32 pm

cecropia wrote:
Just feeling out if anyone else uses them, before I post to the classifieds.

All but 2 of my snakes are off of feed so I'm still having some pretty serious surpluses build up. I can seperate the norway rats but as anyone who has bred ASFs knows, you can't exactly split up their little groups.

Would anyone be interested in purchasing any? I've got enough near breeding age ones to set up some nice starter trios, quartets, etc. I've got a total of 3 different bloodlines. Currently sitting on about 40 1-2 month olds.

Never used them, myself, but they're cute. If you're breeding them, do you think they smell as bad as mice and rats?
Back to top Go down
http://quiettempestreptiles.yolasite.com/
cecropia

cecropia

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else feed ASFs?   Anyone else feed ASFs? Icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2011, 12:19 am

They're cute but mean as heck! As far as smell goes it's no smell relative to rats. After 2-3 weeks they smell like someone has been doing bong hits in their cage but before that the smell is hardly noticable. They eat alot less than rats but grow super slow.
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else feed ASFs?   Anyone else feed ASFs? Icon_minitimeDecember 8th 2011, 4:13 pm

Well something smelling like some one has hit a bong doesn't sound all that unpleasent to me lol. Depending on price i would take some off your hands. I have a pissy little female normal ball that isn't eating and need small mice or some young asf's just let me know. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
cecropia

cecropia

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else feed ASFs?   Anyone else feed ASFs? Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 8:59 am

Just shoot me a pm or something and ill just give a few small ones so you can see if she'll take them.
Back to top Go down
the anti-poon

Male Posts : 707

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else feed ASFs?   Anyone else feed ASFs? Icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2011, 9:33 am

she actually got given to a new home. thank you though that was very nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else feed ASFs?   Anyone else feed ASFs? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone else feed ASFs?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knox Area Reptile Keepers :: Reptile Discussion :: Feeder Animals-
Jump to: